Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlovin
    replied
    Bailey! Miss you too.

Got an idea for a Jenn/anti triangle o hell love last night. Starting to write it out.

I haven't written a word in a year

Leave a comment:

• bailey1ak
    replied
    Hiya Ever... and anyone else that might check in here. I was looking around today just to see if anyone had been around and discovered that they have made a few changes to the inner workings of the threads. Things like the subscribed thread drop-down and things like that.

Anyway, I was missing the threads and you guys so I thought I'd pop in and leave a message.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Anyone ever come to check in?
    Life got super crazy (we remodeled much of our house)
    Then life got scary (hubby had "the widow maker" heart attack, but thankfully survived)
    Life is even ing out now and I'm starting to get a writing bug happening. Anyone want to join me in random writing prompts?

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Ooh! I just read a writing prompt saying write myths. And it listed a bunch of stuff to write on. But my mind went to Ronon. Would you write the myth of the Runner or the Wraith-Bringer? It sounds like a fun writing exercise

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    I'm wanting to write. Got some ideas. But darn. I'm exhausted from a night of no sleep. No idea how to actually make the story happen

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Intentions Day coming up soon! Anyone? Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    So, am I allowed to rearrange the order of the eps in S4 for a fic idea I just had? Put Reunion after Quarantine sometime?

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Fic prompt - what two characters should never meet? Look across all fictdoms.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Anyone in quarantine watching Quarantine?

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Ok, still trying to learn more of gimp so I'm thinking of making a "thunk" poster for my office sort of like the fandom poster up there ^^^ somewhere. Any ideas of how the composition ought to be? I suck at that. Always have.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    I donno

Leave a comment:

• mrscopterdoc
    replied
    I honestly haven't seen it anywhere. But it might be on SyFy maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Ah. Another one I meant to watch. Wonder if it's available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney?

Leave a comment:

• mrscopterdoc
    replied
    They were from the TV show Sliders

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Ok. So what are they from? Sure, I can go check, but...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X