Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Texas it is the driving course than after finishing that you still can't get you DL until after 6 months driving with the Lerner Permit and a Licensed Driver over the age of 18 (I think it is 18 it was that or 21 either way I was onld enough when my Younger Brother was learning to drive I got mine as soon as I finished Drivers Ed.)
    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!! I am thankful for you all

btw this is totally off-topic but it was too cute and I could not resist posting it
      Note: I do watch Sanctuary for the, um, PLOT...I DO I DO I DO *COUGH*

Spoiler:

*DIES*

...like we all watch SGA for the PLOT. Right? It's all about the PLOT. PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT...

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's the plot that we all watch!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

YES OF COURSE PLOT...

*awkward silence*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mimz, do you think anyone believes us?

I mean SGA was so well written!

Santuary is well written. Like SGA was in it's wonder years.
            sigpic

Comment

of course sanctuary is well done...it has all the good writers/directors from sg1 and sga there....no wonder sgu stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by everlovin View Post
                mimz, do you think anyone believes us?

I mean sga was so well written!

Santuary is well written. Like sga was in it's wonder years.
                Originally posted by rac80 View Post
                of course sanctuary is well done...it has all the good writers/directors from sg1 and sga there....no wonder sgu stinks!
                i agree!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ok, I probably should say

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am quite glad we are not celebrating this by us Don't need more celebrations... And I am also glad that teens by us get the car driving license at first at the age of 18. Not so bad

Comment

Happy Turkey Day!!

Okayy Now I have to get back before they realize I'm missing and I get in trouble for being on the computer(:
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I finally got myself to the Thistle Heathrow and Snowy will meet me here tomorrow. First for Cylon Attack to see Sean and Morena, then on Sunday for Collectormania to see Jason Convention weekend is finally here!
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Kitten, I am jealous You must get some photo with him! And for our thread!

You know, enjoy, and tell Snowy the same

I am learning to do vids with Adobe Premiere. My windows movie maker is crushing and making stupid things and I know it is a very bad program, so I finally gave up and started to use this one. But the difference is like between paint and gimp So you can imagine, I know maybe a tenth of it and I am sure I do it the worst possible way Maybe in two years I will know a half of it, like with gimp now. But I promised to finish the Rockstar vid till today evening. So, I am going to work on it now. Wish me luck...

Comment

I tried to get on yesterday to say Happy Thanksgiving! but the internet decided to not work right when I finally had time
                            sigpic

Comment

hey there guys just popping in to link my new vid, its an ori one =)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqUeOeMrSzI

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                                Hey guys, I finally got myself to the Thistle Heathrow and Snowy will meet me here tomorrow. First for Cylon Attack to see Sean and Morena, then on Sunday for Collectormania to see Jason Convention weekend is finally here!
                                *is so jealous* We want to hear all about it, Kitten!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X