Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine have vanished as well I think I wonder if they delete them if no-one uploads for a while?

I'll just upload them again tonight.

Right - are we Adrifting?

Comment

Pressed play! Love Jenn! Love Ronon!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I just love Jennifer resuscitating Elizabeth on the trolley. Good job she's so small & light. A big person wouldn't be able to do that.

Comment

Something I don't get, and that bugged me about SGU. They have absolutely no power and yet nearly every bloody light in the city is on. Turn em off!!

Comment

I love the scene coming up with Ronon talking to Elisabeth. It's so him.
            sigpic

Comment

Awww, Ronon wrapped up in his green blanket.

Comment

Poor Radek! Shot by a micro-asteroid!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Awww, Ronon wrapped up in his green blanket.
                  He looks like a Ronon burrito a yummy yummy burrito
                  sigpic

Comment

Blenca! BB! In my search for vids, check out what I found! Reddwarf Vids At least a few of them!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Misi.

I've just been on the phone to my mum so I'm a little behind with Adrift. Radek! Ouch!! Micro-asteroid.

Comment

Something I don't like about this episode is the way that jennifer just stands by and lets John & Rodney argue about Elizabeth's nanites. But this was written by Gero, who seems to think that women are just trophies with no brains and no personality.

Comment

... and finish. I can see there is plenty in that epi for John/Elizabeth shippers to squee about. Radek shines and leaves Rodney looking pessamistic and defeatist. I can't see any attraction whatsoever between Jenn and Rodney. In fact he is frankly contemptuous in places. Pity Ronon and Teyla are just wall flowers again. But it's a Gero episode so we can't expect anything otherwise I guess.

Comment

it is obvious that Gero can't write anything that involes characters that are complex and interesting (he likes McKay for crying out loud)
                            sigpic

Comment

It's because of his determination to centre every episode around Rodney that has made me dislike the character so much.

Comment

yup They have pointless scenes in there just because McKay is in them like in Whispers what was the point of the scenes in the begining and end of the eppy other than we apparently MUST have him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X