Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,
    I was wondering why you won't say where Jack is or what he's doing.
    Raconteur

Comment

[crawls out of cage...]

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      Maaaaybe we'll be seeing something in the not too distant future.
      I're read the spoilers for Crusade now, so thanks for taking the time.

Now,

[Warning: I can get passionate and flammy about very unusual things; this is one]

Once again, I just saw a thread started on "Jack made a ZPM in 2x15 - TFR", and I want to get a couple questions settled once and for all.

First, are Ida and Pegasus the same distance apart, or is Pegasus a lot farther away than Ida?

(One question per post, so the others wait...)
      [crawls back into cage]
      This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        Personally, I think she's a terrific character. She's roguishly-wicked, funny, and impossible to pin down. There's no knowing whether she has a hidden agenda or what her true motives are - but, despite all that, there's the sense that she is a good person at heart. In short - she's a blast to write for.
        Joe, thank you for some great feedback on the character of Vala, who a lot of fans do like. My question is, will we see the explanation of the Ori's intent for her pregnancy in Seasn 9 or will we have to wait until Season 10?
        Fred T

Comment

Hi Joe,

Who wins in a 1v1 fight, Ori or Ancient?
          Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
          Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
          Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
          Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
          Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

Hi Joe!

I've tremendously enjoyed the character of Vala and am really looking forward to her return at the end of the season.

I'm sure that those two eps will be filled with present events concerning the Ori threat.
            But is there a chance that we will learn more about Vala's past before and as a host? Maybe even in a possible - no, make that a very likely Season 10?
            The little tidbits we already got sounded very promising to me.

Thanks,

A.
            Last edited by ValaMalduran; 20 September 2005, 08:31 AM. Reason: Highlighted the Q
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hello Joe,

I was wondering if you knew who put together the Atlantis commercials that are played on SciFi and at the end of an episode. I have been looking for information about the company or group who does that rock/guitar music I hear during the commercials for Atlantis. If you could point me in a direction for more information I would be very greatful.

Comment

Hi Joe! First of all, kudos to you and everyone involved with SG1 and Atlantis. They are both wonderfully written shows and I love them.

My questions is this... Why does Ben Browder have top billing? If I understand the "rules" of tv credits, it's usually the person who carries the show..i.e. RDA. By placing Ben Browder above the brilliant Amanda Tapping and Christopher Judge, it seems like a slight to them. Those two have been with the show from the very beginning and deserve top billing.

I'm very glad that the full opening credits have been restored, however my one consolation was that I didn't have to see the opening credits minus the great Jack O'Neill. I'm of the belief that no ONE person makes a show...but his absence is keenly felt by many.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Dear Joe,

Are there any plans in Season 10...yes I am hopeful...to ask RDA to come back for a few eps?
                  Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Mitchell is a great addition to any SG team. But his being team leader of SG-1 really stretches the bounds of credibility. I doubt you guys would've underestimated how contentious an issue this would be, so my question is whether it was a Ben Browder issue, an Amanda Tapping issue, or a Sci-Fi issue? I'm just trying to justify it in a production sense, even if there's no plausible explanation or justification in the story.

PS Things have really been rolling nicely since Beachhead. Looking forward to season ten.

Comment

Joe,
                      According to some of the threads, there is an overwhelming interest in having "out-takes" included in the DVD's. Do you think this could be a possibility? I imagine that there would be quite a lot of really funny ones!!

Comment

Joe,

This is my first time posting, so please forgive any errors. I have a few questions I was hoping you could answer. Why does Ben Browder get top billing over Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks or Chris Judge?
                        <snip>
                        Thanks for your time.
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 17 September 2005, 07:06 PM. Reason: waaayyy too many questions

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi,
                          First time writing here....My hats off to you....I just love Atlantis...far more than I ever thought I would...kind of obsessed with it too...
                          but anyways,

I just have to comment about Conversion...I am a loyal Shep/Teyla fan and I really thought that this episode would sort of answer my undying questions...but if anything it just brough up more questions...DARN IT! But I have to say that the episode, although not what I expected, really was wonderful and Rachel and Joe looked fabulous....Rachel did an awesome job even when she wasn't speaking...most of the episode showed her reactions to what was happening and many of us really thought she was great...and Joe...what can be said...he is great! And surprising to me....Weir really fleshed out her leadership skills better than she ever has, for me anyways...

I am not sure if this has been asked already, but....
                          I really thought that Teyla would use her Wraith sensing abilities to help Sheppard in Conversion....will we see her use more of these abilities in future episodes?
                          sigpic

Comment

hi, joe,

regarding the fourth horseman ep: if sean patrick flannery would have been available to play orlin, how would the ep have been different? i'm mainly referring to how the sam-orlin relationship would have played out.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,
                              Please answer 'us' as to why the writers haven't explained (in an episode) where General O'Neill is and what he's doing? Will it be explained or shown in a future episode?

Poz

Comment

Hi Joe,

I was wondering, whenever I watch both shows, There are always Air Force and Marine personel mixing up the action. Is thier any chance we could see an Army offworld team in their new cammies or a Navy officer in charge of a new earth battleship?
                                -James

Comment

Working...
                                X