This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
    wow! 9 hours! ive been on max. 8 and a halve hours!
    I don't really count the hours I spend here, but sometimes it's probably between 10 and 12.
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
      I don't really count the hours I spend here, but sometimes it's probably between 10 and 12.
      wow! are you on holiday/unemployed/selfemployed/run away from school today?

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Hello and Welcome to all the newbies.

I have noticed quite a few new names lately maybe due to the new Seasons?

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        Hello, all!
        I joined the forum early yesterday morning... very very early... couldn't sleep...
        Anyway, I'm a confirmed sci-fi geek, and I'm firmly convinced that Stargate: Atlantis is the best show ever to be aired on television.
        I am quickly coming to that conclusion myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
          wow! are you on holiday/unemployed/selfemployed/run away from school today?
          On Holiday - College finished on the 27th of June and Uni begins on the 28th of September
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            On Holiday - College finished on the 27th of June and Uni begins on the 28th of September
            WOW cool Uni!!!

(what are you studying?)

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

ill bet Wormhole Physics 101

Comment

BSc in Accounting
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Hello all! I'm brand new here and thought I'd say hi. Active in the Farscape fandom, but new to SG and really enjoying it. So thought I'd just say...well...hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Twich
                    Hello all! I'm brand new here and thought I'd say hi. Active in the Farscape fandom, but new to SG and really enjoying it. So thought I'd just say...well...hi!
                    Welcome to the Forum Twich. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Post a lot, laugh a lot and take nothing personally (or at least try not too)
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hi there introduce yourself in the Welcome, New Members! thread
                      love Torri

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hello.

Waves.
                          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            Hi there introduce yourself in the Welcome, New Members! thread
                            If you are wondering why I said that - thread was merged
                            love Torri

Comment

Label me a newbie and I'll step up to the plate! Yeah, I sound pretty silly a lot of the time, but I can be dead serious too (so I have to apologize for joining because it unfortunately means you good people will have to put up with me and my roller coaster moods!! Mwaha--uh I mean *wince* ) Anywho....I'm logged in as Miz_Gatez but Miz is fine too Don't EVER bother with the _ undercap tho--I honestly don't know why I did in the first place It's a right pain to worry about

Well....the only interesting things about me that I know of are 1) being a Stargate fanatic 2) that I LOOOOOVE to write stories about horses, magic, 1 story about a cat which I have yet to fini... 3) I have 1 dog, 1 cat, and too many guppies to count 4) and lastly that in addition to being a Stargate Fanatic, I happen to be a HORSE FREAK!!!!

I absolutely love some of the FanFics you guys have uploaded--and whoever wrote the one "I'm Bored" about Col. O'Neill & Maj. Carter is a writing GENIUS (It's Chezza, isn't it?). I would upload Fanfics....only I can't seem to get into the writing rythym for Stargate....hmm....maybe I should force myself to start writing one and stick with it...would make good writing excercise *nods nods*

Ok, that's another thing I should warn you about--my blabbering I'll go on for hours about something I really care about, so if you ever catch me in blabbermouth mode feel free to give me a virtual smack. (Also note that some stuff I say shouldn't be taken seriously--I'm prone to be a smartass...I try to dicipline my fingers until people get to know me to the point when they can tell the difference between my wisecracks and my seriousness, but if I offend anyone please let me know so I can apologize).

GAH! I did NOT just write all that.... Oh bother, see what I mean?? *virtualSLAP* Shutting up now...
                              - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
                              Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Welcome Miz
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X