• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi welcome
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey, I guess I'm the newest newbie now

I'm from Canada and have been hooked on Stargate SG-1 since summer 2004 but I've seen every episode none the less.

I haven't seen many of Atlantis because it's not in Canada unless you have satellite.

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone now that I'm hooked on the best sci-fi web site.
      sigpic
      SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Kestra Scott
        Hey, I guess I'm the newest newbie

I'm from Canada and have been hooked on Stargate SG-1 since summer 2004 but I've seen every episode none the less.

I haven't seen many of Atlantis because it's not in Canada unless you have satellite.

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone now that I'm hooked on the best sci-fi web site.
        Welcome, Kestra! Enjoy!!

Comment

Welcome to all the newbies!!!
          "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Hi Kestra_Scott!! Welcome!
            Gone Fission
            "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

GateWorld is the bomb! I've been lurking about for quite sometime, but I decided to take a turn and join today. At wow...2 o' clock in the morning!!!

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
              SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

Comment

Howdy. I'm new to these boards and super stoked for a new season of SG-1 and Atlantis.

EDIT: This may be a dumb question, but why has my post count not increased as I have posted on several threads? Can anyone help a lowly newbie?
                sigpic
                FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa
                  Howdy. I'm new to these boards and super stoked for a new season of SG-1 and Atlantis.

EDIT: This may be a dumb question, but why has my post count not increased as I have posted on several threads? Can anyone help a lowly newbie?
                  Welcome, Pepermint Jaffa!

To answer your question, post in Off-Topic threads (like this one) don't count towards your post total.

Comment

Hi and Welcome to GateWorld Pepermint Jaffa. And all the other newbies

*EDIT* Nevermind. Seshat beat me to it.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Welcome! You can only increase your number of posts if you post on topic, not in the Off Topic section of the forum. And it isn't a dumb question, I had to ask the same thing myself.

Welcome to GW, Horris_Nell!!

EDIT: Darn it, Seshat, you're too quick for us slow folk!
                      Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Welcome, Pepermint Jaffa!

To answer your question, post in Off-Topic threads (like this one) don't count towards your post total.
                        Thanks! After I posted here, I posted On-Topic and noticed that my post count did go up this time. So I guess I would have figured it out eventually, but it never hurts to ask.
                        sigpic
                        FOX Network

Comment

howdy
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey I'm new here and I have a problem! In the "Edit Avatar" section of "My Controls", I can't find the "browse" button. I have many cool Stargate avatars but I can't post my owns... Is that normal?

Anyway it's nice to be here! Cheers
                            "Wow. Politics really does suck everywhere you go."
                            Yeah. I'm a Cameron Mitchell fan. Is that a problem?

Comment

Hi. Welcome to GateWorld.

Originally posted by sarashley99
                              I have many cool Stargate avatars but I can't post my owns... Is that normal?
                              Yep, it's perfectly normal. You can't have a custom avatar until you reach 2000+ posts. And you must post in the on-topic forums for your post count to increase. Posting in this forum - "Off-Topic Chatter," will not make your post count go up.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld, sarashley99!
                                Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X