• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay, welcome have fun

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
      mike's just kidding, join us anytime in the cantina were not scary really
      No seriously. We're about as creepy as telletubbies! Look at this picture of me just to see how nice I am!
      Spoiler:

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

^ he really looks like that as well

Comment

Hello all..!!

This is my first time here, although I've dropped by a couple of times, I never got the nerve to sign up... until now.

I'm a 17 year old girl from a non english speaking country (I hope we can understand ourselves..!!). I've been a sci-fi fan since as long as I can remember and a Stargate fan for a couple of years now...

My reason for signing up?? Well, firstly my obsession for Stargate and secondly the fact most people here don't even know what sci-fi is... (they are all like Stragate what?!?!) it's pretty annoying...

Well, enough complaining.

Just hoping to enjoy myself here and find some people to geek out with a little

See you around..!!

Comment

Hi, all...just found this thread...
            I am a long time lurker, recent member of GW. I live in North Carolina
            and am basically a sci-fi fangirl, mainly SGA & Who. (did my sig give that
            away?) Everyone here has been incredibly welcoming...I do feel a bit
            off in that I'm suffering through seeing Atlantis as Sci-Fi runs it, so I
            guess I'm behind most everyone here. I'm working on it, though!

GW is an awesome community, psyched I'm finally in.
            sigpic
            David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
            "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

welcome all *offers cookies*

Comment

Hello all,

Just found this thread and thought it nice to introduce myself. Been a short time lurker and worked up the courage to sign up and delurk myself.

I'm a 23 year old girl from a non-english speaking country. More specifically I'm from Holland, Europe.

Been a fan of Stargate since the beginning and love both SG-1 as well as Atlantis. Sadly neither show airs on tv here in Holland anymore so I have to get my fix through the internet or watch it on DVD.

See ya all around!

Comment

Welcome to all now bow before the might of your god ME.lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy your stay!
                    Last edited by Snowflake; 27 April 2007, 10:17 PM.
                    Music and Stargate
                    sigpic
                    Perfection

Comment

Yes, thank you Baal. But he's right...BOW BEFORE ME.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Welcome everyone.. An excellent place to be!

Comment

First Post!!!! Why are there no Asgard Avatars?

Comment

Originally posted by A Rabid Asgard View Post
                            First Post!!!! Why are there no Asgard Avatars?

You need to scroll to the "Allies" section of the Avatars, err, I think. I thought Thor was on the Allies page, but I don't see him. Uh, no clue.

Comment

I've been a member for over 8 months now and I've never introduced myself properly, lol.

*Incoming transmission* I'm Blower's Gate...20 year old, female -single But my friends call me BG My cell number is ...*end of transmission*

Comment

Hi, i'm saul tigh XO of the battle star galactic and i'm a alcoholic..

Comment

Working...
                                X