• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egeria
    ^ Hi Darkrule, welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the welcome Egeria

Comment

I would just like to say Welcome to all new members, its good to know the fan base for Stargate on gateworld continues to grow to an extra large size with choclate, cream, and sponge, sorry thats my cake!.

Please continue to add to Gateworld vast information and FUN in the offworld area!

Comment

Hello, all!

I joined the forum early yesterday morning... very very early... couldn't sleep...

Anyway, I'm a confirmed sci-fi geek, and I'm firmly convinced that Stargate: Atlantis is the best show ever to be aired on television. I'm a musician, and a writer of both fan fiction and original stories. I post on FanFiction.net as Celtic Knot, and FictionPress.com as CeeKay Sheppard, in case you're interested.

I've been a Stargate fan just about since it started. I lost interest at the end of Season 5 when they killed Daniel (my favorite character) and, by purest coincidence, got back into it the summer Season 7 began and Daniel returned. Since then, I have been an unflaggingly loyal fan.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Welcome to all the newbies! Now is a great time to start, whether you're new to Stargate or just GatWorld, things will really liven up around here when new episodes start airing!

Hope you all have fun and post lots!
          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Just thought I'd say a quick hello, so 'hello!'
            I'm very new at this, but I'm a big stargate fan (which I guess goes without saying since I'm here) and I'm from the UK.

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Welcome scarlet

Comment

Hello all!
                I'm new here (as you probably can tell). I started watching Stargate last year...been watching all those Stargate Mondays and reruns, trying to catch up with the story. So far, I'm loving it!!! Ooo, and I love Atlantis! Sorry, just had to get that one out there (couldn't hold in the love, y'know).
                Can't wait for those great fridays!
                --Blue Star Cadet Ren
                "Good morning starshine, the Earth says hello!"

Comment

Welcome
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by mithrilpod
                    Hello all!
                    I'm new here (as you probably can tell). I started watching Stargate last year...been watching all those Stargate Mondays and reruns, trying to catch up with the story. So far, I'm loving it!!! Ooo, and I love Atlantis! Sorry, just had to get that one out there (couldn't hold in the love, y'know).
                    Can't wait for those great fridays!
                    HI! if you love starget, you'll love this forum, try www.gateworld.net too
                    it the best! (if you havn't already tried it!)

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

If you use Firefox see An easy way to add BB code
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

*waves* to all the new guys/gals. Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here, mind though it can be very addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                          mind though it can be very addictive.
                          I have been on for the last 9 hours!!!
                          love Torri

Comment

wow! 9 hours! ive been on max. 8 and a halve hours!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

I guess im considered new still, even though i been browsing the forums long before I signed up...

I started watching stargate about 2002 maybe, and caught it in the middle of season 5 I think (the episode where anubis was trying to destroy their gate, but they shot it off in hyperspace in the nick of time).It may have been a re-run, I dont know when it started airing.

Anyway, pretty cool forum, its nice that members of the Stargate crew have decided to join the forums and talk answer some members questions.

Comment

Welcome Kastro! I did the same thing before I signed up. If you though it was fun lurking, it's even more fun posting!
                                gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X