• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    Welcome Miz
    Thank you! For a minute there I thought I'd scared everyone off
    - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
    Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
      wow! are you on holiday/unemployed/selfemployed/run away from school today?
      Lol! I'm in high school, and it's summer vacation. Two cars and four drivers in my house, so I don't always have a car to go somewhere, and that equals a LOT of time at Gateworld.
      gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Welcome Twich and Miz!!

Originally posted by Miz_Gatez
        Thank you! For a minute there I thought I'd scared everyone off
        I thought the same thing when I first posted in this thread, because no one posted for a day or two after I did.

I like you already...I LOVE horses, my dog's in my sig, and my birthday is!!! (I looked in your profile) And I could blab about horses and Stargate all day, so you're not the only one who's got problems.

Sorry, I'm not into fanfic.
        But I love horses, so forgive me.
        Last edited by gatehorse; 16 October 2011, 01:06 AM.
        gatehorse

Comment

LOL gatehorse, I saw you a few times in other threads. Your nick certainly made MY ears perk up!

GET OUT!! Our birthdays are on the same day?!? COOL! Hmm...love of horses, same b-day, love of dogs, the ever-present (and obvious!) addiction to Stargate....I wonder what ELSE we've got in common!

I have to admit I did a little snooping in YOUR profile when I saw your name Want to know something else we have in common? Our fav. episodes are both "Window of Opportunity" if I remember correctly...or am I thinking about someone else?

I used to not like Fanfics either...but then I figured, "Hell, there's not much else to do.."...and I came across some pretty funny ones!!

But let's get serious here (can you believe there are no smilie emoticons for "serious"?).....is blabbing about Stargate & horses REALLY a problem?

Another thing I could really get talking about is my fish (hence why I chose "FishFan" for my email ). Actually, now is one of those times I'm just so excited because just this morning I found some new fry (baby fish) in my tank I love watching my fish grow! Damn, I just realized--this is gonna be the fifth generation of guppies!! I haven't introduced any new adults to the tank since I STARTED keeping guppies. Which reminds me about the sad part about finding new fry--it reminds me how I'll need to donate some of the adults later (preferably once I start seeing a bit of color in the fry)...

WHOA, see what I mean about me and my excessive blabbering?
          - Miz

SG-1

Comment

Yes, I love WoO.

Looked in your profile again...blue is my favorite color.

I admit to reading some fanfics (usually the funnier ones), but I don't want to start confusing the show with things the writers didn't come up with. That's why I generally stay away.

You want serious? How's this...
            Or this...

I didn't know they make serious smilies!

We used to have fish in my house...but no one wanted to take care of them. So we figured, Oh, we won't buy anymore, we'll just let the ones we have die off. We took such good care of them that they wouldn't die! Not even the bottom feeder, who had to be at least five years old. They're not supposed to last that long! So we gave them to my friend, tank and everything, and of course, a few months later, they were dead. I'd rather grow giant sunflowers anyway...yes, I'll stop now too.

Maybe we should have a blabbermouth thread...or a horselover's thread for blabbermouths , I know there are a couple more horselovers on this board...
            gatehorse

Comment

Hmm...not a bad idea I mean, it wouldn't do any good (or harm) to waste space here!

*two seconds later*

ACK! BBL--Stargate's due on and The Nox is one of my faves (though I like Window of Opportunity a LOT BETTER--nothing can compare to THAT classic )

We both like blue, Stargate, horses, same b-day, dogs, & same fav-episode...any chance of you being a cat person too?

GAH--3:00 pm EXACTLY. If I hurry I might make the beginning BBL
              - Miz

SG-1

Comment

I like cats, but my dad is allergic to them and my mom doesn't like them at all, so I'm not around them much.I don't really consider myself a cat person, but I do like them. So is there any chance that you play an instrument?

I made a procrastination thread, and it was amazing I even got around to doing that, so I probably won't get around to starting another thread any time soon. Hmmm, haven't posted there in a while, maybe I should go do that...eh, later.
                gatehorse

Comment

*walks in, looks around for the podium and decides that standing in the middle of the room to introduce herself will have to do

:waves: Hi, My name is SunKrux (Krux is pronounced "crew" - btw). I'm a huge FS fan AND SG-1 fan, I also LOVE Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World aka TLW. My handle comes from a mix of my two fav female characters on telly, Aeryn Sun(FS) and Marguerite Krux(TLW). Don't get me wrong, I like Carter too, but honestly, Teal'C *thunk* is my fav character on SG-1.

I live in Plateau Tormented Space and LOVE it, well not in the winters...it's much to grey for me. But I expect I'll always live in Plateau Tormented Space, even if I move. LOL

I like pinacoladas....Wait...that's part of a song. Heck, if you want to know something about me...ask! I might actually answer, truthfully.

*wanders off to explore more of GateWorld Fourm
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Welcome - cool sig the right side is the best
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

^Thanks qasimjavid. I did it myself. Vala is tied with Teal'C as my fav character.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hello I joined Friday, but didn't have time to do any posting. I am almost a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I partisapate in my community swim team during the summer. I have a dog and two turtles. My user name origanates from the Series The Dragonriders Of Pern by Anne McCaffery. Lessa is one of my favorite chacters in the series. I have only resently come to the sci-fi front. I believe that I started watching stargate when it was ending it's 7th season. From there I have expanded to Atlantis and BSG.
                        Last edited by Lady Lessa; 31 July 2005, 11:10 AM.
                        < favorite new Smilie

Comment

Welcome
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Figured I should say hello.

I am Rhi.

I love the following two shows more than anything, Stargate and Dr Who.

I ship Sam/Jack. And Sam/McKay cause it's messed up. And sometimes Sam/Janet.

I don't get Jack/Daniel. I'm not against it, whatever floats your boat but I personally don't get it.

I love Sam.

I lust badly after Amanda Tapping.

That is all.
                            sigpic-
                            +I thought I was a fool for no one
                            but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Welcome
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by alittletoolate

I love Sam.

I lust badly after Amanda Tapping.

That is all.
                                Ah dont we all...

Comment

Working...
                                X