Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natalia View Post
    *SIGH* he came back again. and sat at the next table. he had history books. and coffee. and cute hair that i wanted to ruffle.

and i smiled at him. and he smiled back. i proceeded to imagine our happy lives together and considered how to begin conversation.

then his girlfriend (the universe is laughing at me now because she has black hair and is absolutely gorgeous) joined him.

somebody somewhere hates me.

OH good yes please start kissing and being cute, cause that is a whole other kind of distraction that I just don't need.

*totally deflated and dejected she returns to social psychology*

*opens book* Chapter 9: the Psychology of Love and Attraction: From first impressions to close relations

omg you have got to be kidding me

*headdesk*
    *giggle/snorts*

Oh sweetie! *HUGGLES* Evil universe. Evil! Yet, it always seems to happen this way, but dude, history books and coffee? Dark hair and a looker? Damn! What are the odds? Maybe the universe just you to write fic and is giving you live subjects.
    banner by Stef

Comment

*SIGH* he came back again. and sat at the next table. he had history books. and coffee. and cute hair that i wanted to ruffle.

and i smiled at him. and he smiled back. i proceeded to imagine our happy lives together and considered how to begin conversation.

then his girlfriend (the universe is laughing at me now because she has black hair and is absolutely gorgeous) joined him.

somebody somewhere hates me.

OH good yes please start kissing and being cute, cause that is a whole other kind of distraction that I just don't need.

*totally deflated and dejected she returns to social psychology*

*opens book* Chapter 9: the Psychology of Love and Attraction: From first impressions to close relations

omg you have got to be kidding me

*headdesk*
      awww natalia *hugs* there are never any cute boys in the library by my house, let alone any guys in my small town that loooks like Michael Shanks it is super depressing
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        *giggle/snorts*

Oh sweetie! *HUGGLES* Evil universe. Evil! Yet, it always seems to happen this way, but dude, history books and coffee? Damn!
        oh yes. he was daniel jackson ala micheal shanks made flesh before my eyes. and then his claudia black/vala girlfriend just had to come along. it's actually creepy how like them they are. she is currently doing her best to distract him from working and he is currently doing his best not to listen but at the same time you can tell he's totally into it.

*sniff*

back to reading about WHAT it is that makes him attracted to her and not me this is such a depressing chapter of psychology all of a sudden
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
          awww natalia *hugs* there are never any cute boys in the library by my house, let alone any guys in my small town that loooks like Michael Shanks it is super depressing
          lol at a school of 16000 there was bound to be one i guess. too bad i can't have him

*go to your happy place nat*

EDIT: lol and people wonder why i write angst all the time MY LIFE IS ANGST

Comment

EDIT: lol and people wonder why i write angst all the time MY LIFE IS ANGST
            WITH YOU. Though sometimes it is amusing angst, and lets not get into why I write alt verses. ......
            banner by Stef

Comment

WITH YOU. Though sometimes it is amusing angst, and lets not get into why I write alt verses. ......
              YOU LIVE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE??????

Comment

YOU LIVE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE??????

*shushing motion* IT SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET. Duh.
                banner by Stef

Comment

*shushing motion* IT SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET. Duh.
                  oops. my bad

OH look what they're doing now. I'll give you a hint:

geeez guys it's a library not a brothel.

*is jealous*

Comment

oops. my bad

*is jealous*
                    really??? in a library. omg INSPIRATION!!!! *runs off to write a fic*

Comment

oops. my bad

*is jealous*
                      See that is why avoid places where couple might be.
                      banner by Stef

Comment

really??? in a library. omg INSPIRATION!!!! *runs off to write a fic*

well at least my terrible experience is helping someone out

GO WRITE - i'll tell you how accurate you are when it's done

Comment

See that is why avoid places where couple might be.
                          well so do I little did I know that the library had become a hot spot

Comment

well at least my terrible experience is helping someone out

GO WRITE - i'll tell you how accurate you are when it's done
                            the SGC could have a library right???? or does it have one, and i just missed that part??? lol.

Comment

the SGC could have a library right???? or does it have one, and i just missed that part??? lol.
                              if they don't they could always be at a public archives somewhere...think daniel in bounty - he was at a library somewhere!...and (in your fic) he had to take vala because she was driving everyone insane going stir crazy on the base....so now she's driving him insane at the library. let the making out ensue

Comment

if they don't they could always be at a public archives somewhere...think daniel in bounty - he was at a library somewhere!...and (in your fic) he had to take vala because she was driving everyone insane going stir crazy on the base....so now she's driving him insane at the library. let the making out ensue

very, very true!!! so many plot bunnies!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X