Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natalia View Post
    possible entertainment for any interested fruitcakes...

...little [unedited] fluffy tidbit from the chapterfic i have in progress...

Spoiler:
    Mitchell chuckled as well “Alright Princess it’s not a critter. What would you like me to call it? What’s its name?”

Vala looked to Daniel, clearly realising she had never asked this question herself. “Does he have a name?” she asked curiously.

Daniel ran a hand through his hair and replied, “You know I don’t think I ever really gave him a name. If I did I've forgotten it now. Why don’t you name it?” he offered without really thinking.

Her excitement at the prospect of naming this little toy flashed in her eyes and Daniel had to wonder just how much or her childhood had been stolen away by Quetesh. He was catching glimpses now of the innocent child who had been taken, and broken, by an evil sex goddess. This was a look at Vala before that terrible experience – a young girl, clearly stubborn and strong willed, as the Vala he knew certainly was, but also openly emotional and innocent. She sat quietly for several long moments contemplating an appropriate title for the giraffe, obviously treating this responsibility with great importance. The rest of the group waited quietly while she pondered.

“I think I’ll just name him Daniel.” She said finally.

“How creative” Mitchell snorted.

Vala fixed him with a glare “I think it suits him.” She went back to stroking the animal’s back thoughtfully. “Besides I can call him Danny for short. That way you won’t have to worry that might confuse your teammate with a stuffed animal, Cameron” she added with a roll of her eyes.

At the mention of the nickname ‘Danny’ Daniel – the person - groaned, “You’ve been talking to Jack haven’t you” he said to Vala.

“We may have had a quick chat last time he was in the area,” she replied, winking in his direction but not offering any more details.

The group went quiet after that, turning their attention back to the screen. Vala moved from the middle of the floor, to settle back against Daniel’s armchair, still cradling the newly christened Danny in her lap. Daniel had to consciously resist the urge to run his fingers through her hair, which in its loose state had fallen dangerously close to his lap as she sat back, her warm body leaning against his outstretched legs. This was going to be a long movie…

mmm giraffe fic...silly quest extended scenes you just had to plant ideas in my head....
    Lovely Nat...just lovely. Looking forward to the rest of these pieces.
    LC
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      Nat, Good girl. That was so sweet. There will be more to come? Right? I love your tags. More, more, more!!!! Loved the Pic Run too. So pretty. *happy smiles*

THAT has to be the cutest toy giraffe I've ever seen....is that what THE giraffe in question actually looked like?
      LC
      sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        Lovely Nat...just lovely. Looking forward to the rest of these pieces.
        LC
        *grin* thanks. i'm working on chapters 5...and 3....right now yeah i'm just that logical.

How about a great Vala Video:

This one by Padfoot is so much fun.

Bimbo Nation

more vids yay!!!

THAT has to be the cutest toy giraffe I've ever seen....is that what THE giraffe in question actually looked like?
        LC
        haha well we can pretend - as far as I remember the one in the scene is a little more old fashioned looking and a little bigger (I have to go check it again to check my descriptions )
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

AOT
          Today.
          Susan?...Please tell me what this is supposed to mean???
          This enquiring mind needs to know.
          LC
          sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

LC
            i agree with you on that one LC, it's absoluetly adorable!!! (just like Daniel!!!)
            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Hello Nicole, great name. Now someone needs to get the old list of Fruitcakes and Update. We need to get Everlovin's nickname or real name too.

Another Video?

A fun Crazy one with lots of PU fighting. *snickers*

Crazy

Hi! I'm also known as Misi. If you really must know!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

LC, Nat, and Nicole, I tried to find Screencaps for the extended scene of Quest2 that shows Vala taking out the Curling iron, Hair dryer, and giraffe but couldn't find any. The scene sounds so cute. She gives the giraffe a little kiss on the head.
                the scene does sound adorable.
                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                  the scene does sound adorable.
                  That scene can be found in the missing scenes on the last DVD. It was such a great bit.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                    I was trying to make a vid to that song. Oh Well, maybe it is all for the best since my muse has abandoned me on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
                    *blinks innocently* Do you want some song suggestions?

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                    OMG how amazing would that be????? *mind wanders*
                    Oh, you have no idea. I've been dreaming of that coming to fruition since the show ended. Is that a little bit sad?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*pokes thread*

*thread moves*

it's alive!

Here's my banner i was working on. Got a bit side tracked.

Is anyone else still up at this unholy late hour?
                      --Kate

Comment

I'm still up and it is not yet midnight out here.=)

sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          *pokes thread*

*thread moves*

it's alive!

Here's my banner i was working on. Got a bit side tracked.

Awwwww What a lovely banner! May I snurch?

Is anyone else still up at this unholy late hour?
                          It's already morning in Europe...

Comment

Oh, lucky! it's about 10 minutes to 3am for me, but i'm not tired for some reason..
                            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                              Awwwww What a lovely banner! May I snurch?

It's already morning in Europe...
                              sure, but i'm using it too! All i ask is that you credit me for making it JT4L is fine, typing out my whole username takes FOREVER.

where in Europe are ya that it's morning?
                              --Kate

Comment

Hey I like Daniel a little bit whumped.=)
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X