Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Well that trip is going to happen regardless. Hopefully soonish. This other one would be a more complex trip with my brother.

Hehe. Totally. What else? Catwoman? Under Siege? Cradle to the Grave? Any Segal movie?
    Nope, Catwoman is at like 100. They're trying to tell me that Catwoman is better than Bless the Child? Riiiight.

Right actor, wrong movies

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    Me? Cheat? Never. I am a good and upstanding member of this community and would never do such a thing. Much. *Passes half the cookie back*
    You could have at least come up with a less conspicuous answer. Baby Geniuses would probably be the least likely movie I'd guess.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Okay, so I got bored and decided to see what RottenTomatoes had ranked as the 100 Worst-Reviewed Films of All Time. A cookie for whoever can name one of the movies in the "top 10."

-Stef
      Troy? I love history films but that was bad. Legally Blonde two? Couldn't watch it at all.

Also Stef couldn't decide between the two December calendars, I have affection for both.

Go Kath I know you can do it, your so close

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

It's what we do.
        banner by Stef

Comment

Nope, Catwoman is at like 100. They're trying to tell me that Catwoman is better than Bless the Child? Riiiight.

Right actor, wrong movies

-Stef
          Seriously? I actually kinda like, well sit through Bless the Child..

And it's alway a safe bet with Segal. What other Segal movies are there? ... Um, Half Past Dead, Exit Wounds, Under Siege... Hard to Kill, even though we all hope he would at least kill his movies...
          banner by Stef

Comment

You could have at least come up with a less conspicuous answer. Baby Geniuses would probably be the least likely movie I'd guess.

-Stef
            *giggles* That was the point

I am far too happy for 10am on a Saturday morning.

Oh would you look at that? 800 posts Go team!
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
              Troy? I love history films but that was bad. Legally Blonde two? Couldn't watch it at all.
              Nope. Neither are in the top 25.

It's what we do.
              Wait....where have I heard that before....wait....wait...200?!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

AND KATH IS AT 800!!!!!!

Let the par-tay begin!!! and here you go hun:
                banner by Stef

Comment

Seriously? I actually kinda like, well sit through Bless the Child..

And it's alway a safe bet with Segal. What other Segal movies are there? ... Um, Half Past Dead, Exit Wounds, Under Siege... Hard to Kill, even though we all hope he would at least kill his movies...
                  Yeah, Bless the Child wasn't bad. I mean, I'm not going to go out and buy it any time soon...but if it were on TV I might watch. I cannot say that much for Catwoman.

DING, DING, DING!! We have a winner!! Half Past Dead slides into #10

*passes a new cookie, and then half of Kath's ill-earned cookie to Isa*

YAY FOR 800!!!! GO KATH!!!!

-Stef

Comment

Snickerdoodle (oooh...yum...I love snickerdoodles)

Really, you can't go wrong with any of those. Does this mean I win?

EDIT: Damn, too late! *makes 'awe shucks' motion*

-Stef
                    I thought that the Hubby and I were the only ones who used Snickedoodle. (When we were dating I was trying to remember "Snookums" but called him Snickerdoodle intead.)

I see Vala using more of that list than Daniel.
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Wait....where have I heard that before....wait....wait...200?!

-Stef
                      Honestly, I wasn't knowingly quoting anything, but it does like something Cam would say, doesn't it? Or maybe Daniel, if he were being really sarcastic.... *ponders*

EDIT: *takes cookies and then slyly and under the table hands one to Kath for her 800 posts* But wait! I gave her cake! * looks to take cookie back*
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Congrats Kath!!!!!!
                        Here have Lucivar for an hour *grins*

Bad movies I'm going to do a quick family survey.
                        Sister and Mother: Spongebob Squarepants
                        Me: Yu-gi-oh the movie (Iwas taking siblings and only watched for the ancient Egypt stuff - which it lacked)
                        Dad: Scorpion King

Will get more

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Woo! And at the 800th post, exactly 51% of my posts were in this thread. Now it's slightly more.

Lucivar for an hour? *Grins* Are you sure Marian won't throw a skillet at me?

Isa, it's the Jack rip off from wormhole Xtreme that says it
                          sigpic
                          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                            I see Vala using more of that list than Daniel.
                            Ha! So true, I can see Vala saying those nicknames a lot more than Daniel. And Daniel being embarrassed. It would especially be funny if she called him one those names around the rest of the team. Ah, there would be no end to the hilarity!

Honestly, I wasn't knowingly quoting anything, but it does like something Cam would say, doesn't it? Or maybe Daniel, if he were being really sarcastic.... *ponders*
                            Well, technically it goes "It's...what I do" or "It's what I do." I like fake!Cam

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                            Congrats Kath!!!!!!
                            Bad movies I'm going to do a quick family survey.
                            Sister and Mother: Spongebob Squarepants
                            Me: Yu-gi-oh the movie (Iwas taking siblings and only watched for the ancient Egypt stuff - which it lacked)
                            Dad: Scorpion King
                            Mine is still probably Catwoman...followed by The Ninth Gate...maybe a little bit of The Fountain in there somewhere.

None of the ones you mentioned made it to the top ten...although I'd argue that they should.

EDIT: Yu-gi-oh is #47

EDIT EDIT: Yeah, it is the guy from Wormhole X-Treme that says it, but I always here Peter DeLuise saying it really stupidly, multiple times

-Stef
                            Last edited by Stef; 06 October 2007, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Another suggestion includes:

Attack of the killer tomatoes

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                                Lucivar for an hour? *Grins* Are you sure Marian won't throw a skillet at me?
                                Damn good point...um Saetan then?

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X