No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes! You're leap-frogging my episode choice? *sniffs, eyes water* Fine, no really, it's fine. I don't care. It's not like I haven't been watching over the thread like a dutiful and doting mother for the past year. *sniff* No, really...go on ahead without me. I'll just sit in my darkened room watching The English Patient and any other depressing as hell romance movie, mourning my own existence. But I'm perfectly fine!

(was that melodramatic enough?)

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Dudes! You're leap-frogging my episode choice? *sniffs, eyes water* Fine, no really, it's fine. I don't care. It's not like I haven't been watching over the thread like a dutiful and doting mother for the past year. *sniff* No, really...go on ahead without me. I'll just sit in my darkened room watching The English Patient and any other depressing as hell romance movie, mourning my own existence. But I'm perfectly fine!

-Stef
      very melodramatic Stef. oh, and by the way, i'm addicted to your video "contagious," it's so amazingly put together! just had to add that in
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
        very melodramatic Stef. oh, and by the way, i'm addicted to your video "contagious," it's so amazingly put together! just had to add that in
        Good, I succeeded I've been in such a melodramatic mood lately (as an unfinished DV drabble I wrote illustrates). Thanks for the comment on Contagious, it's one of my few "upbeat" vids.

Wait a second...were you just saying that so I wouldn't sit in my darkened room watching The English Patient anymore? Curses!! I've been tricked out of watching a horrible movie!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Good, I succeeded I've been in such a melodramatic mood lately (as an unfinished DV drabble I wrote illustrates). Thanks for the comment on Contagious, it's one of my few "upbeat" vids.

Wait a second...were you just saying that so I wouldn't sit in my darkened room watching The English Patient anymore? Curses!! I've been tricked out of watching a horrible movie!!

-Stef
          no i wasn't trying to trick you out of sitting in your dark room, because i sit in my dark room all the time and watch stuff too. yeah, i'm NoDoubtFan92 who commented, i even showed it to my twin sis who isn't a stargate fan, and she said it was good too.

Comment

no i wasn't trying to trick you out of sitting in your dark room, because i sit in my dark room all the time and watch stuff too. yeah, i'm NoDoubtFan92 who commented, i even showed it to my twin sis who isn't a stargate fan, and she said it was good too.
            Oh, sitting in a darkened room can never be overrated A little hard to type things on the computer though....but nonetheless, still good times.

Ha! It always makes me laugh when people show my stuff to non-Stargate oriented people. I can't help but wonder how things appear to someone outside the ship/fandom. Glad she liked it And now I know who at least one of the people who commented is.

-Stef

Comment

-Stef
              Aww...honey...it's okay...you can totally usurp our day with MM. Though I must say it's your own fault...you never did set a day and time did you? *raises eyebrow*

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Oh, sitting in a darkened room can never be overrated A little hard to type things on the computer though....but nonetheless, still good times.

Ha! It always makes me laugh when people show my stuff to non-Stargate oriented people. I can't help but wonder how things appear to someone outside the ship/fandom. Glad she liked it And now I know who at least one of the people who commented is.

-Stef
                omg, i love showing non-stargate people stargate stuff. but i kinda know how it feels because my twin sis loves House, so she shows me all of the house stuff and i just smile and nod it's so funny to see peoples faces at some of the parts, like i showed her the MacGyver scene, and while i'm on the floor hysterical laughing, she's like "i dont' get it, what's so funny??" but i also love saying "frell" at school, and people just turn and give me these looks, like "what are you saying???" i get such a kick out of it

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
                  Aww...honey...it's okay...you can totally usurp our day with MM. Though I must say it's your own fault...you never did set a day and time did you? *raises eyebrow*
                  Um....didn't I? *takes on Vala's confused expression in TTTB*

omg, i love showing non-stargate people stargate stuff. but i kinda know how it feels because my twin sis loves House, so she shows me all of the house stuff and i just smile and nod it's so funny to see peoples faces at some of the parts, like i showed her the MacGyver scene, and while i'm on the floor hysterical laughing, she's like "i dont' get it, what's so funny??" but i also love saying "frell" at school, and people just turn and give me these looks, like "what are you saying???" i get such a kick out of it
                  LOL. That's why you have to politely force people to watch your shows I did with my two closest friends (both Stargate SG-1 and Farscape...and Firefly) and my dad even (Stargate, Farscape, BSG, and Firefly) and am working on my older brother. Although it's harder when you don't see the people as much...that's why you have to set up giant marathons and subtly slip references to the shows in casual conversations. That way they'll want to watch the show so they know what the frell () you're talking about.

-Stef

Comment

Actually, I was going for this expression, but pretty much all of her expressions are great

I do in fact have my old discussion banners...so whenever you want one, feel free to ask...or you can troll my PB under "Reserved Images." I'll probably be free more or less this weekend (nighttimes) except for maybe tomorrow night.

-Stef

Comment

Um....didn't I? *takes on Vala's confused expression in TTTB*

LOL. That's why you have to politely force people to watch your shows I did with my two closest friends (both Stargate SG-1 and Farscape...and Firefly) and my dad even (Stargate, Farscape, BSG, and Firefly) and am working on my older brother. Although it's harder when you don't see the people as much...that's why you have to set up giant marathons and subtly slip references to the shows in casual conversations. That way they'll want to watch the show so they know what the frell () you're talking about.

-Stef
                      yeah, i kinda forced my sis to watch SGA with me, and now she loves it, and she just finished up the third season. she refuses to watch farscape with me because the show has "puppets" on it. i tell her that she's being frelling ridiculous, but she won't listen to me

Comment

I'm cool with Sunday nights at 8pm

-Stef

Comment

Okay, Fruitcakes! I've published Chapter 21 for The Discovery!!

Enjoy!
                          _______________________________________________________________________________
                          ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Okay, Susan, is it just me or did YT get rid of the "sort by" tab? I can't do "sort by date" so I can see the newest vids anymore

Reminder: 4 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE...

Remember that there are a variety of different categories. There are fics, arts, and vids...maybe some more I just can't remember

-Stef

Comment

Hi Oven

I am having personal issues that might keep me away from GW after next week I don't know how much I will be here cuz I have to move I am a basket case right now so send postitive thoughts that me and my family will find a place that will let us keep our animals all of them 2 dogs 3 cats 2 turtles I am very sad that I might have to let go of the one few lights in my life this thread and GW cuz I will have to work and not sure if I will have internet where ever I move.

At least I will have my D&V clones and DVDs to keep me laughing and entertained
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                Oh Stef, don't get me started on the limited search YT now has. I just hate it. You can do a search for Today, or week, or month, or All Time. That is it. The playlist search is gone also. The only way to check out new stuff very well is to just have subscriptions to tags or vidders. You can go to FruitcakesAnonymous and click on Subscribtions and then click on Edit Subscribtions. That will list all new videos. Add more tags there if you want.

Edit: Have voted for D/V videos and some of the art categories. Hum, I want to check out more of the fics. I have been slowly reading them. 4 days left. oh no.
                                Okay, it's not just me. I thought I had accidentally changed the settings or something. This sucks...I can't even check by rating anymore...or by hits...or more, importantly, by date added!! I just have to search through after I click "today" or "this week." Arg!!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                [LEFT]I am having personal issues that might keep me away from GW after next week I don't know how much I will be here cuz I have to move I am a basket case right now so send postitive thoughts that me and my family will find a place that will let us keep our animals all of them 2 dogs 3 cats 2 turtles I am very sad that I might have to let go of the one few lights in my life this thread and GW cuz I will have to work and not sure if I will have internet where ever I move.
                                No, that sucks!! But a place without internet?? I didn't think such a place existed anymore!! I know the drama of finding a place that will allow for pets...stupid apartments...

Anyway *sending positive thoughts Erika's way* I hope things go well and you're able to come back to us soon!!

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X