Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Where did you get the behind the scenes pic?
            sigpic

Comment

I got it from the MGM site long time ago
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I was watching Dominion yesterday and saw something remarkable! I have a cold, so I don't remember the exact circumstances. But there was a scene fairly early on where Vala was threatened and she jumped behind Daniel. Vala who isn't afraid of anything hiding behind Daniel? Woot! Goes to show where she thinks her safe place is!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good Eye Everlovin
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X