This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeVilish OT Ramblings

Finally a thread created for all of us Fruitcakes to talk about anything OT that we want.

This thread was originally created so we could have our Farscape Episode discussion without becoming too off topic in the D/V thread. Upon further thought, I decided to just make it a place for all of us Fruitcakes to come and talk about absolutely anything we want without the worries of alienating others in the DV thread. This is a positive environment! NO BASHING of others will be tolerated!!

So pull up a chair, grab your favorite blanket or clone, and let's talk about ANYTHING!!

Last edited by DJgirl; 07 November 2007, 04:46 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Hello all!! Get ready for the Fruitcakiness Devilishness to spread!
    banner by Stef

Comment

Brilliant pics Susan!!!

I am so looking forward to Friday.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

More pics. CB!

banner by Stef

Comment

Pictures, I can do.

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

I wish I could join you in the Farscpape watching but it will be awhile before I can get those DVDs but they are first on the list. I will pop in and chat maybe even bring my clones Since anything goes here is a my Favorite Star Trek ship Trip and T'Pol from ENT

TATV did not happen you hear me at least not in my AU
            Chiana is one of my faves from FS
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

OT - MS on 24!

And because I can not live without fic. I'm writing Non DV drabbles for all the crackish pairing out there. So far I have Cam/Adria written, thanks to the vid the other day, and so if anyone want me to write a quickie () for one of their other ships, post and let me know. I love doing this, so do not hesitate.
              banner by Stef

Comment

I don't have no SG pic on my PB, but one of my favourite character have to be:

Teal'c!!! Who just rocks!!
                banner by Stef

Comment

Long Live OTness!!!

You know one day we should group together all the Oven OT Folklore in here ...some other day

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                  More pics. CB!

Dude! Gorgeous!! Where the heck are these from?

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  [LEFT]I wish I could join you in the Farscpape watching but it will be awhile before I can get those DVDs but they are first on the list. I will pop in and chat maybe even bring my clones Since anything goes here is a my Favorite Star Trek ship Trip and T'Pol from ENT

Woo!!! Long live Trip/T'Pol!! At least there are some good fics out there for them, unlike the totally neglected Tony/Ziva from NCIS

Once again, Wendy, you are the epitome of brilliance!
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    Long Live OTness!!!

You know one day we should group together all the Oven OT Folklore in here ...some other day

Woo!!! Long live Trip/T'Pol!! At least there are some good fics out there for them, unlike the totally neglected Tony/Ziva from NCIS

Great idea Milena about the folklore. That will be fun to have in here.

And I do think you are going to make me blush.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      Long Live OTness!!!

They're from behind the scene special if I'm right. Farscape Undressed, I think? Any Scapers feel free to correct me
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                        Erika, Here is a link for you and everyone else that wants to join in on Friday.

Farscape Premiere
                        Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!!! I will watch what I can thanks so much.
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Goodbye DV thread, hello OT thread!

I can tell I'll have lots of fun here!
                          sigpic
                          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                            They're from behind the scene special if I'm right. Farscape Undressed, I think? Any Scapers feel free to correct me

Yes I believe you are right Isa.

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                            Goodbye DV thread, hello OT thread!

I can tell I'll have lots of fun here!
                            Woohoo!!!! Kath found us.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              I wish I could join you in the Farscpape watching but it will be awhile before I can get those DVDs but they are first on the list. I will pop in and chat maybe even bring my clones Since anything goes here is a my Favorite Star Trek ship Trip and T'Pol from ENT
                              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...arbinger20.jpg
                              Chiana is one of my faves from FS
                              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ff/Chiana1.jpg

Never watched Enterprise, my Dad did and loved that show. Love the picture of Chianna.

Welcome aboard Erika!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                              X