X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post

*snort*
    Do you even have to ask?
    *raises hand* put me in the disturbed by lubricant of love category please XP
    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

I think there's going to be a lot of us in that category, Nat
      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*giggles* Can I be added to that category too?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
          I think there's going to be a lot of us in that category, Nat
          oooooh for sure

so being hoped up on sugar really helps with the fic writing. it's interesting. i'm almost half done a draft for the first part of a series of fics i started like....an hour ago? maybe 2 hours by now? i should go on a sugar high more often. though this little series looks like it might turn epic. at least by my standards. d'oh *smacks head*

Comment

It better not be turning into an epic *glares* You have option #1 of our fic to write!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*grin*
              But I like epics!

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

It took a while but I've been working on this icon batch for the past few days. The icon bug bit me when I saw the newest pics that seem to be popping up weekly. I have more than just these but this portion of is is my Daniel and/or Vala icons.

a few samples

Silly post won't let me post all of my DV icons here but you can visit my Icons Journal BellaCreations to see them all
                Puppet Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
                Puppet Walter: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
                Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  It better not be turning into an epic *glares* You have option #1 of our fic to write!!

-Stef
                  ....and when you decide what that is let me know

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
                  It took a while but I've been working on this icon batch for the past few days. The icon bug bit me when I saw the newest pics that seem to be popping up weekly. I have more than just these but this portion of is is my Daniel and/or Vala icons.

a few samples

Silly post won't let me post all of my DV icons here but you can visit my Icons Journal BellaCreations to see them all
                  ooooooooh icons!

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                    ....and when you decide what that is let me know
                    Again, you make it my responsibility! I have vids to make, woman! Those don't just make themselves, you know!

Lovely icons, Bijjy Looks like you're making use of the new episode still too!

Alright, well....time for Stef to head off to bed. *yawns* Night all!

-Stef

Comment

Again, you make it my responsibility! I have vids to make, woman! Those don't just make themselves, you know!

Lovely icons, Bijjy Looks like you're making use of the new episode still too!

Alright, well....time for Stef to head off to bed. *yawns* Night all!

-Stef

LOL right stef right. *rolls eyes* we'll work on it

Night Night!

Comment

Nice icons, Bijjy! I'm snagging a couple

Night y'all!

sigpic
                        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

tsk tsk fruitcakes

no posts since I went to bed at 4am? it is now 1pm!

Vala and Daniel are not impressed:

*scurries off to continue writing fic*

Comment

Tsk, tsk!! Peoples!! Honestly, where have you all gone?!

As you can tell, Daniel is quite upset by this.

-Stef

Comment

Tsk, tsk!! Peoples!! Honestly, where have you all gone?!

As you can tell, Daniel is quite upset by this.

-Stef
                              i knew eh? sheeesh what do these people have JOBS or something? lordy.

*riiiight i'm on spring break. and it's monday...*

oh well. that means i get to fic for awhile longer before i let homework consume my life lol (2 of 8 drafts done for my new project with the other 6 already in my head i feel so productive)

Comment

afternoon fruitcakes!!! i just got home from school and i'm procrastinating on my homework!!! and i got an idea for a d/v fic while sitting in math today, and i decided to write it down, instead of paying attention in math. that may not be the best of ideas, but it couldn't wait
                                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Working...
                                X