X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Sure, Shannon. I'd *love* to read your fic! ;p

Okay, I'll try too.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. You're the military person. Oh. Well I guess I have quite a military history too but you actually joined up so that means *you* have to write the fic.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      That was a nice drabble. I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing that was happened for reals on the show.
      Thanks I know I sure wish it's what happened!
      sigpic
      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
      My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

update: I've a terrible cold but 70% of shipmas vid is done! Luckily tomorrow it's holiday! So I don't have to go to work until monday!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          update: I've a terrible cold but 70% of shipmas vid is done! Luckily tomorrow it's holiday! So I don't have to go to work until monday!
          Oh I'm sorry you're sick But YAY for nearly completed shipmas vids and long weekends!
          sigpic
          "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

Sending Jack over to take care of you right now. (He wants that vid finished too.)

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              I just want to say how much I love the Advent art. I was just looking at it again because it makes me smile when I need a pick me up.

Can't wait to share the rest of it with everyone!
              I know! The art is so beautiful. Everyone did a great job. I can't wait to see the rest either.

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
              So jealous!! I would love to meet RDA or AT someday! What was he like, personality-wise? Would you be able to post a pic here?
              It was a spur of the moment decision. I am more a Jack fan than an RDA fan, but I thought it would be nice to meet him one time. Personality? I don't think I can determine that in a brief meeting, but he was nice and I felt comfortable with him...and him me, since he laid his head on my upper breast and sighed. I didn't know what to expect when I met him, I was given ideas...but in the end he wanted to know all about me, so we talked a lot. When I asked him to sign my shippy manip, he looked at it and had this far away look...like a remembering look. He was actually there, playing the character of Jack looking at Sam. It was a beautiful moment.

We'll see about the picture. I have such a goofy look on my face...come on, I wasn't expecting him to do that! I will post the autographed manip...maybe for Shipmas.

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              YAY -purdy NOLA!!
              I agree!

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
              In preparation for Shipmas, I thought I'd share this with you all.

This is a little post-Grace drabble that I wrote for a Stargate gift exchange on livejournal, and it's the jumping-off point for the fic I'm hoping to have ready in time for Shipmas.

I'm new to writing S/J, so I do appreciate feedback
              Loved it. Exactly what should have happened.

Yeah, Shipmas video!
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                It was a spur of the moment decision. I am more a Jack fan than an RDA fan, but I thought it would be nice to meet him one time. Personality? I don't think I can determine that in a brief meeting, but he was nice and I felt comfortable with him...and him me, since he laid his head on my upper breast and sighed. I didn't know what to expect when I met him, I was given ideas...but in the end he wanted to know all about me, so we talked a lot. When I asked him to sign my shippy manip, he looked at it and had this far away look...like a remembering look. He was actually there, playing the character of Jack looking at Sam. It was a beautiful moment.

Oh, that's a lovely story. It sounds like he must have really loved the characters. <3

Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  I know! The art is so beautiful. Everyone did a great job. I can't wait to see the rest either.

We'll see about the picture. I have such a goofy look on my face...come on, I wasn't expecting him to do that! I will post the autographed manip...maybe for Shipmas.

I agree!

Yeah, Shipmas video!
                  It was great meeting you! The smile on his face when he put his head on your chest, I will never forget Just a Kodak moment!
                  ((Hugs))
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    Thigh holsters are sexy. LOL
                    It puts me in mind of great fic by Annerb.
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3710133/1/Serendipity

"Jack leaned back smugly, listened to the sound of Sam happily pulling alien devices to pieces, and thought about the tantalizing promise of thigh holsters."

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                      In preparation for Shipmas, I thought I'd share this with you all.

This is a little post-Grace drabble that I wrote for a Stargate gift exchange on livejournal, and it's the jumping-off point for the fic I'm hoping to have ready in time for Shipmas.

I'm new to writing S/J, so I do appreciate feedback
                      Thanks for sharing. Gave me an idea for my Stolen Kisses series.

Muse is happy!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Gave me an idea for my Stolen Kisses series.

Muse is happy!
                        Woohoo!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thigh holsters are sexy. LOL
                          I live in a free open/concealed carry state, and my brother has a concealed holster that fits down the front of his pants. He calls it his "Thunder Down Under". Trust me when I say that thigh holsters are WAY sexier than that! My husband carries in a holster on his belt. That's not nearly as sexy as a thigh holster, either--but I'll take it any day over putting a firearm near his "junk". Besides, they don't make thigh holsters (or shoulder holsters, for that matter) in his size.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            I live in a free open/concealed carry state, and my brother has a concealed holster that fits down the front of his pants. He calls it his "Thunder Down Under". Trust me when I say that thigh holsters are WAY sexier than that! My husband carries in a holster on his belt. That's not nearly as sexy as a thigh holster, either--but I'll take it any day over putting a firearm near his "junk". Besides, they don't make thigh holsters (or shoulder holsters, for that matter) in his size.
                            I want to get a carry and concealed and then I'll wear cute dresses in the summer (my thighs are terrible, so I prefer long dresses...and I think they might be made prettier by a thigh holster). Did I mention my husband is a pastor? Did I also mention I plan on learning how to ride a motorcycle?

Yeah.

Well. Sam inspired me <3 LOL

Comment

I want to get a carry and concealed and then I'll wear cute dresses in the summer (my thighs are terrible, so I prefer long dresses...and I think they might be made prettier by a thigh holster). Did I mention my husband is a pastor? Did I also mention I plan on learning how to ride a motorcycle?

Yeah.

Well. Sam inspired me <3 LOL

I was in the middle of a "situation" a few years back that inspired us to get permits. Even though you don't need one in my state for a conceal carry, I still like having the plastic and training. I haven't decided where I'm going to carry yet--but it will probably wait until after the baby is older. Until then, it's up to the hubster. And I don't see ANYTHING wrong with a pastor's wife carrying. After those church shootings a few years ago, and one of the clergy in my church was murdered right after meetings ended in California last year, I think it's a case of safety. My brother has had to pull his weapon in church--a crack addict wandered in after meetings and started threatening people with a knife. Luckily, the cops came before anything happened, but still. . .

To bring this back on topic, I can't imagine Jack and/or Sam feeling complete without a weapon. After so long of them being armed, I would think that they would feel a little naked without some sort of protection.

At least, more than they would need for a little fishing. . .

(AAAaaand there's your gutter for the evening. You're welcome.)
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Yes! And the Ark of Truth will transmit through our staffs so that the entire galaxy will know that Sam and Jack are SOOOOO MARRIED!!!!
                                Yes! It has to be known across the galaxy!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                To bring this back on topic, I can't imagine Jack and/or Sam feeling complete without a weapon. After so long of them being armed, I would think that they would feel a little naked without some sort of protection.

At least, more than they would need for a little fishing. . .

(AAAaaand there's your gutter for the evening. You're welcome.)
                                *giggles* I was about to say that the thread had been gutter free in my absence but not anymore
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X