Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Captain Sara!

You'll be a major (and get a custom Avi) in no time.

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

Divide and Conquer (S4Ep5) (2)

vs.

Fishing (12)

I'm an angst lover, but I'm also a fan of fishing. So either one makes me happy!!! So I'm going with Jack's confession of love and Sam's too although we don't get to hear it.

Moving on to the Finals is our big WINNER Fishing.

Personally, I think the next face-off is the harder choice.

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

"C'mere"

vs.

"Always"

Comment

The Best of the Ship is ...

"C'mere"

vs.

"Always" (1)

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
            *salutes* ...it's an honor, ma'am...

Spoiler:
            (you are Major General, and your reputation says you are in charge at the SGC...so that would make you my CO. right??)

...I guess sticking my tongue out at my CO is insubordination?
            So, I guess it's immature for me to stick my tongue out at a subordinate, huh?

(*not that you're really a subordinate, mind you...*)

Comment

Am I correct in thinking this is the current week's rewatch schedule, guys?

Beneath the Surface
              Point of No Return
              Tangent
              The Curse
              The Serpent's Venom
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

"C'mere"

vs.

"Always" (2)

Reason: I have to go with the promise inherent in that word. A C'mere was said just prior to this, also.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

"C'mere" (1)

vs.

"Always" (2)

Though I love "Always" because of their promise of being together...I love the physical connection better. Plus, I can see a lot more of the "C'mere" after the "Always". Way more hugs since they are together.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

"C'mere" (1)

vs.

"Always" (3)

I really really really wanted to NOT be predictable, but I have to go with "Always" here. Because it's more than an invitation, it's a promise. And an honorable guy like Jack HAS to fulfill his promises.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Wow what a month!!
                      I've missed you guys - I've been SO busy lately time just past me by without noticing...
                      I'll try and catch up with the posts later, I just had to come in and say Congratulations Sarab on your promotion to Captain! we are all very proud!

and a late congratulations to Aka' on the birth of her daughter Rachel! hope she brings you lots of love and joy!

and since I'm here, I guess I'll cast my vote on the great 'best of the ship' competition (which I wanted to participate in - but just didn't have the time - but I kept an eye out for the votes, it was cool to read everyone's opinions on the subject)

"C'mere" (1)

vs.

"Always" (4)

I guess my vote goes to always...because well, 'C'mere' is sweet and all that - but 'always' is the promise of their future together! and we all know how that ended - don't we...
                      "…you know what they say. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try again."

"Because I care about her....a lot more than I'm supposed to..."

Comment

"C'mere" (1)

vs.

"Always" (5)

As much as you know I love the angst, even I have to go with the more fluffy "always" just because it's such a beautiful promise!
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I found this and haven't seen it before, but it's got zuz's sig on the steps, so I'm wondering if this is a photo or a manip. Anyone know?

Edit: On second thought, considering Michael doesn't have any legs, it's probably not a photo. Darn.

Edit #2: Never mind, here's the page where zuz posted this manip and some others she made.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...hread/page2706
                          Last edited by SamJackShipper93; 14 November 2011, 09:10 PM.
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Congrats, Captain Sara!

"C'mere" (1)

vs.

"Always" (6)

Comment

"C'mere" (1)

vs.

"Always" (7)
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

"C'mere" (1)

vs. "Always" (8)

I love "C'mere" but it's just a moment while "Always" is for the rest of their lives!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X