No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the commentary for Scorched Earth and Martin Wood was talking about this scene:

This is what he said:
    -Watch how they stay together.
    -Right close together, almost overlapping, and when they stop to talk they don't put this massive distance between them.
    -These are two people who throughout the course of the last few years have an intimate relationship.
    -That's two people who are comfortable with one another and are able to do this. You know, have this discussion, even though he outranks her.
    -Opposite ends of the spectrum, but close together.
    -There's a relationship there.

Nice and shippy.

Comment

Jack Candy and flowers gift to Sam.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        How interesting.

Even though they aren't SG team members, one could also include:

Hammond
        Janet
        Cassie
        Walter

And since my name is Janice, I can get in there too.
        Don't forget Landry...there are probably enough names with an A as second letter!

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        I've been doing lots of overtime recently so looking forwards to a day of surfing the web and getting paid for it! Although I do sneak on here time and again... shush....

Although according to my green I'm now a back up SG member
        It's nice...I like my work!
        sigpic

Comment

So, I read about AT's collaboration with William Shatner on a new show. While I'm happy for her (the more AT, the better, I say!), is it wrong of me to longingly wish for her to be working with RDA instead? With the fate of SGU yet to be determined, and therefore SG-1 movie 3 up in the air, I sometimes feel my optimism deflating (and I usually try to stay positive). Even if we never get our movie 3, I think it would be wonderful to see AT and RDA together in something.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            So awesome yessika!

Thanks!

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
            Nice pics, vids and gifs everyone!

I should have written my monthly report for work yesterday, instead I made this:

Spoiler:
            Great model!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Just realized the most stupidist thing while I was doing a game on GW.

All the names of SG-1 have an A in them, and it's usually the second letter.
            Sam
            Jack
            Daniel
            Cameron
            Vala
            Teal'c

So to save the world...have an A in your name...preferably as a second letter.

And that was my addition to learning today's "learning random things"

Lilac that's so cute! How did you make it?
            Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            How interesting.

Even though they aren't SG team members, one could also include:

Hammond
            Janet
            Cassie
            Walter

And since my name is Janice, I can get in there too.
            This is very interesting, shame I can't get in

Watching the commentary for Scorched Earth and Martin Wood was talking about this scene:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_020-2.jpg

This is what he said:
            -Right close together, almost overlapping, and when they stop to talk they don't put this massive distance between them.
            -These are two people who throughout the course of the last few years have an intimate relationship.
            -That's two people who are comfortable with one another and are able to do this. You know, have this discussion, even though he outranks her.

Nice and shippy.
            I feel like watching that episode now
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Don't forget Landry...there are probably enough names with an A as second letter!
              It just occurred to me (because you mention Landry), Carolyn Lam - both first and last names have the 2d letter 'a'.

This is what he said:
              -Right close together
              , almost overlapping, and when they stop to talk they don't put this massive distance between them.

Nice and shippy.
              Actually, right from CotG, we see a closeness between Jack and Sam. In numerous scenes, she's standing so close to him, she could be in his pocket! Oh, go ahead, make something guttery out of that!

In the scene with the moonshine, she's sitting so close to him, their shoulders are touching. In that scene where Kowalsky & Co. shoot down the death glider and they wave at him, they are standing so close together they are almost touching. I've noticed that closeness practically since the first time I started watching the series. There are many similar scenes from before the Scorched Earth scene.

Comment

Just realized the most stupidist thing while I was doing a game on GW.

All the names of SG-1 have an A in them, and it's usually the second letter.
                Sam
                Jack
                Daniel
                Cameron
                Vala
                Teal'c

So to save the world...have an A in your name...preferably as a second letter.

And that was my addition to learning today's "learning random things"

Lilac that's so cute! How did you make it?
                It's a paper model. You can download the pattern and then you just have to cut it out, glue it together and with a bit of patience you have your own DHD. It's really fun, today I made a Stargate.
                sigpic

Comment

wow cool - can you send me the link for the patterns?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                    So, I read about AT's collaboration with William Shatner on a new show. While I'm happy for her (the more AT, the better, I say!), is it wrong of me to longingly wish for her to be working with RDA instead? With the fate of SGU yet to be determined, and therefore SG-1 movie 3 up in the air, I sometimes feel my optimism deflating (and I usually try to stay positive). Even if we never get our movie 3, I think it would be wonderful to see AT and RDA together in something.
                    i've felt exactly the same

i've had these hopes of dreams, of a sam/jack resolution (now confirmation) for sooooo long...

((()))
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                      It's a paper model. You can download the pattern and then you just have to cut it out, glue it together and with a bit of patience you have your own DHD. It's really fun, today I made a Stargate.
                      That's cool! Reminds me of the little paper people I would dress as a kid!

...and since we're on the A fact...having your name starting with an A ain't good...Anubis, Apophis, Adria...Alar(from the other side)

Luckily our couple is alll A-okay
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_020-2.jpg

This is what he said:

Nice and shippy.
                        *shippy sigh* I don't drop in much anymore, but when I do, it's so nice to read things like this. I did think about SG today when my boss used the term 'Holy Hannah' (in reference to this extreme and evil weather!). Gotta wonder where she got that term.

Comment

Greetings!
                          A lovely photo manip by Mala50. Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

So, this week I did again my communication model (transactional vs. linear) with my college freshmen. Yes, this is SG-related and...'cause I think of them throughout the day, therefore shippy ().

Here are four of the shapes/puzzles I used:

Stargate

Going through a wormhole

duh (Abydos)

Super duh. (Earth/home)

So, after they do this project I 'fess up and tell them where the symbols are from. Only once has a student known right from the outset.

Just...sharing with the family my mini every-semester Stargate moment.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                              Greetings!
                              A lovely photo manip by Mala50. Enjoy!

Awesome pic and AWESOME SIG!
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

That's cool! Reminds me of the little paper people I would dress as a kid!

...and since we're on the A fact...having your name starting with an A ain't good...Anubis, Apophis, Adria...Alar(from the other side)

Luckily our couple is alll A-okay
                                I don't have an A anywhere in my name (first, middle or last) so I guess it rules me out! I'll be with Felger and Chole in the lab!

There are some baddies (or people we don't like) with the second A... Ba'al, Hathor, Kanan, Laria
                                Last edited by Lucycat; 03 February 2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X