Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    But ... but ... if you go to bed now you won't be the first to see tomorrow's advent card.

And you'll have to wait until morning to discover the identity of the most unlikely closet shipper.
    Kinsey?

Col. Simmons?

Comment

Ooh, more nekkid picspams!

I head off for a few hours to take care of RL after sitting on my backside all day and I come back to this. Apparently I need to head off more often
      sigpic
      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
      My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

It’s 7 Days to Shipmas
        Look What I Received

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey, what brings you here?

Woolsey: General Hammond. There’s a serious matter that’s recently come to the attention of the IOA and I’ve been asked to investigate. Are you familiar with an event known as Shipmas?

Hammond: Of course. The Sam/Jack shippers do it every year. But I don’t see that it has anything to do with the IOA.

Woolsey: General, the IOA has oversight of all international activities involving the Stargate program. As I understand it, Shipmas brings in participants from all around the world.

Hammond: Yes, but the shippers aren’t officially a part of this program.

Woolsey: And that’s the real problem as I see it. We have no idea who these "Shippers" as they call themselves really are.

Woolsey: They could be anybody. Rogue government agents, alien infiltrators, radical college students, or maybe even bored middle age housewives; we really don’t know! Yet they have an almost absurd amount of detailed knowledge of what goes on here at the SGC.

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey, are you suggesting that housewives are a danger to our national security?

Woolsey: Well I don’t yet have any proof of that as of yet.

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey have you ever read the fiction these shippers write? You’d be hard pressed to find many details about SGC operations. In fact, in most of those stories I’m not even sure Sam and Jack ever leave the bedroom.

Woolsey: Nevertheless, the IOA believes the Shipmas thread should be closely monitored and I agree. Therefore, I’ve prepared a way so that I may blend in and observe the happenings without drawing undo attention to myself.

Hammond: You’re going to be a lurker—someone who goes on the thread but doesn’t post even so much as a “Merry Shipmas!”

Woolsey: I could do that, but I want to be able to move freely about the thread and be accepted by the shippers.

Hammond: So you’ve prepared a Shipmas gift? A video, picture, or story of some kind?

Woolsey: No, of course not. I’m not really very artistic, but I understand that all of the participants in these celebrations come away with something they call Flair. That’s why I had this made.

Comment

It’s 7 Days to Shipmas
          Continued

Woolsey: This flair should label me as a bonafide shipper.

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey, did the IOA really send you to monitor Shipmas?

Woolsey: I don’t know what you mean.

Hammond: Because if you really want some Shipmas flair all you have to do is say hello. The shippers are a very friendly and welcoming bunch. I’ve even heard rumors that some of them like you.

Woolsey: Really? Because I may not have always shown it, but I do rather like Colonel Carter and General O’Neill, and I’d like them to be happy together. . . .

Woolsey: . . . I even own a stuffed penguin. I call him Martin. You know, after the shippiest director.

Hammond: I see.

Woolsey: Do you think someone will post a Grace gif?

Hammond: I’m sure of it.

Woolsey: I love that one, especially in slow motion.
          No one’s ever dreamed of kissing me like that.
          Last edited by hlndncr; 10 December 2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

by syfyfan

Comment

LMAO!!! Aww, poor Woolsey just wants to be loved.

General Hammond is very insightful regarding fic. Although...perhaps it's not something that takes an awful lot of imagination-stretching to figure out what Shippers like to read

Also, another beauuuutiful advent calendar graphic! <3 love it.
              sigpic
              "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
              My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Just dropping by to say that I love all the advent calendar graphics and that I don't have anything for Shipmas either
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Just dropping by to say that I love all the advent calendar graphics and that I don't have anything for Shipmas either

But there's time yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    But there's time yet.
                    That's what I'm counting on
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

RL kept me busy the last week. I really love all the calender pics and the countdown stories, but I still having nothing to contribute so far. Anyway I won't be around much at Shipmas, we have a Christmas concert with the choir.
                      *points down at sig*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        Nekkid, who's nekkid?

It appears you are, sir.

D'oh!

I'm not complaining!
                        Of course 's not going to complain.

In my super-guttery version of Broca, lurked a bit in the locker room and watched step out of the shower and get dressed before ambushing him. After all can never have too much nekkid

And hlndncr, I bow to your mastery of the picfic.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Beautiful Advent syfy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Of course 's not going to complain.

In my super-guttery version of Broca, lurked a bit in the locker room and watched step out of the shower and get dressed before ambushing him. After all can never have too much nekkid

And hlndncr, I bow to your mastery of the picfic.
                            I like the way you think.

Really, how long was she waiting for him there? I know he quickly put a shirt on when he saw her, but was he still just wearing a towel at that time? He was still drying off when he saw her. Ooooh, the questions that we shippers ask.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              I like the way you think.

Really, how long was she waiting for him there? I know he quickly put a shirt on when he saw her, but was he still just wearing a towel at that time? He was still drying off when he saw her. Ooooh, the questions that we shippers ask.
                              *splashes in the gutter*
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

LOL at Woolsey wanting to join Shipmas. I love these Advent stories, and I think the Advent Calendars are wonderful.

Sam and Jack...Together, Forever!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X