X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s 11 Days to Shipmas
    Continued

Sam: I can’t believe you Bill.

Dr. Lee: I know, I know. But I really think it was a good idea in theory. It just lacked something in the execution. Do you think I could blame my muse?

Sam: That’s not what I was getting at.

Dr. Lee: What? Did I miss something else?

Sam: You could say that.

Sam: You made all these clones of me for General O’Neill and you couldn’t make just one Jack O’Neill clone for me?

Young Jack: Hey, what am I Carter, chopped liver?

Jack: Face it, nothing beats the original.

Robot Jack: Oh I don’t think so flyboy! We all know she likes me best.

Jack: Yeah, you wish gear head!

Young Jack: Just remember old man, she thinks I’m cute!

Young Jack: Right Carter?
    Jack: Carter?

Robot Jack: Huh?
    Jack: Huh?

Sam: Nevermind.

Comment

*chuckles* good one hln
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        Beautiful, Chemmy... just perfect...
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

*tee-hee*

...picspam story...
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

[QUOTE=hlndncr;13070826]

Sam: You made all these clones of me for General O’Neill and you couldn’t make just one Jack O’Neill clone for me?[/QUOTE]

Well, there is this:

Comment

I think Sam realized multiple Jacks might be more trouble than they are worth.

Comment

The picspam story made me LOL for real.
                sigpic
                "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Ok peeps...my carriage just turned into a pumpkin...and I have to work tomorrow!

West coast shippers...keep the ship sailing on! See you tomorrow evening.

...and just to warm the...ah...heart:
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    Ok peeps...my carriage just turned into a pumpkin...and I have to work tomorrow!

West coast shippers...keep the ship sailing on! See you tomorrow evening.

...and just to warm the...ah...heart:
                    http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...totheFire3.jpg
                    Good night! Hee, love that scene. I love how Jack is trying very hard to figure out exactly where to look...but still looking exactly where he wants to
                    sigpic
                    "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                    My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

I'm home again. Seems weird because I went from no snow to SNOW!

Hey...you know who's taller that RDA? Nik!! Bwahahaha!
                      I ended up not being taller than him. Our first photos, I was taller because we were on a slant on the asphalt. The second photo, I grabbed him before he left and stood side by side on a more level ground. He was taller than me. He says that he is 6'1.5", it's on his driver's license (not actually 6'2"). He was more than 1/2" taller in the second photo. He did have those black shoes on he always wears. They had a thick sole...that had to be it.

Now when I see Sam and Jack together...that is one tall couple. Wow!
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        I think Sam realized multiple Jacks might be more trouble than they are worth.
                        let's see: 1 robot double + 1 asgard clone + 1 original = massive headaches for the SGC, the pentagon, AND the Universe. can you imagine ba'al or apophis or anubis dealing with three jack o'neills?

Comment

Regarding Sam's big date outfit, I said it before, I'll say it again, the biggest problem with that dress was that Sam was wearing it for the wrong guy.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Regarding Sam's big date outfit, I said it before, I'll say it again, the biggest problem with that dress was that Sam was wearing it for the wrong guy.
                            i still don't understand what sam saw in pete. i mean he stalked her and damn near got himself killed. who stays with a guy like that. oh well. at least she and jack got together in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                              I've always thought that Sam looked simply awful in the "big date" outfit. She had on way too much makeup, her hair looked unnatural, and that dress looked cheap. I do remember Rob Cooper saying in a commentary that it was AT's own Betsy Johnson dress, but even if it was an expensive designer outfit, I don't think it really did anything for AT. Really, it takes a LOT to make someone as classically beautiful as AT to look unattractive, and that was just a perfect storm happening with the trifecta of awfulness (hair, makeup, and dress). Just my personal opinion, of course
                              Yes, someone who agrees!

like this:
                              http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...SamChimera.jpg
                              *sigh* definitely a nice fashion moment for her...

just wish she was getting coffee with Jack in this scene...grumble
                              I think you're missing the point here... It was early in the morning and Sam had to go to work - to Jack! She was looking all nice and shiny for him

Nooooo!! you don't like the coat?! I didn't notice anything else she was wearing because I LOVED the coat! I thought it emphasized her long, lean form...
                              The coat was the only thing that wasn't bad about her outfit... She should have gone for dark jeans (maybe bootcut) and a shirt with a different neckline that wasn't stuffed in her pants!

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                              Everything was pretty much perfect in the coffee shop scene...EXCEPT her companion. Urgh. But her hair, makeup, clothes...all PERFECT and gorgeous.
                              All for Jack

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Betsy OT
                              Spoiler:
                              We met her one day in Santa Fe. We were there and our Megan said, "Oh my God, it's Betsy Johnson!" And I said, "Who?" While my partner and daughter looked at me as if I were an idiot. She (Betsy) was walking her Old English Sheepdog and, I swear, LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HER DOG! She wore a long, grey, shaggy coat with a furry hat that hung over her eyes. I couldn't stay long as I had a hard time keeping a straight face." Too funny.
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:

I love those pictures you often see of dog owners that look like their dog or vice versa. It's just so true
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Sorry guys... I have to disagree with some of ^^ this.

I have yet to see anything that makes AT look *horrible*. Some things may be less than flattering (but let's face it... The nineties left a lot of people confused). And tucked in shirts is a pet peeve of mine on certain people... But even the date night dress was pretty.

Besides... for first dozen times I watched the episode, all I could see was the smile!

Comment

Working...
                                X