Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    Or maybe it's literally her own ship - the Asgard designed and built 'The Samantha Carter'
    I think Sam would want to change the name than - I can't see her being too happy about announcing herself as Colonel Samantha Carter of the Samantha Carter.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
      Not really. We're not in a position to come to any conclusions. And given that the skills and expertise of Sam and Weir are so different, I think it's highly unlikely. Not logical at all, in fact.

If McKay were the one with reduced episodes (or Sheppard even), I'd say you were well on to something. But no, not Weir. Makes no sense.
      Thank you for your considered response. Although I do like Sam, I am leery about one of the reason why Wright said they brought her to the show - to get SG1 fans to go over. It's a business move, but it makes me wonder WHAT they'll have Carter doing. The base is chockful of genius scientists already....

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood View Post
        Spoiler for AT on SGA Season 4:

Spoiler:
        I also posted this thought on the Sam and Jack thread. About the whole "her own ship" mention and the human replicator storyline that will be a big part of SGA in season 4...what if, AT is coming onboard SGA as Replicarter rather than as Colonel Sam Carter? The spoilers are vague enough for that premise. It would be a great way for AT to continue with the character and yet be able to be more creative. I'd love for this to be true!
        I think this would be one of the few ways I would be truly excited about seeing Amanda on SGA. One because I would love to see what kind of storyline they would give her in this means and honestly because I love her as the villian.

Comment

Your right Regan, that'd sound weird. And.. so not Sam. I know! (raises hand) we call the ship "The O'Neill" and this time, it doesn't blow up!

No honestly, why not call it "the Jacob Carter" or "Cassendra" or "The Janet Fraiser" Or....

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
            And to return to our Samandan PG13 Rating, let's play ... Captionary!

Sam: My palm reading skills are a little rusty, but it looks like you're going to have a very long and painful death, especially if you DON'T get your hand out of my face!
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
              Who's been dishing out my blue jello shots?! They're for private use only, I tell you!

Seriously, welcome to Samanda. And I'll let you in on the shots just this once!
              *whistles innocently and then points at Mandy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                *whistles innocently and then points at Mandy

What! Why am I always getting the blame
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  What! Why am I always getting the blame
                  'Cause we all know you DID it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Todays Gateworld news are sounding promising. Torri/Liz will be a recurring character, so maybe we NEED Sam to have 2 girls in there again. I hope they don't cut off too much eps from Weir, I always liked the character pretty much. The movie titles are sounding nice. I hope they will be a complete success - I SO much want Rick in at least one of the movies! I'm so excited on the latest developments!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      'Cause we all know you DID it!

who me?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Forgive me if I haven't noticed this before, but I think we lost a star

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                          Forgive me if I haven't noticed this before, but I think we lost a star
                          ooh no not again Amanda deserves 5 stars so everyone who hasn't voted yet please vote...Actually Amanda deserves more then 5 stars so everyone VOTE!!!!
                          Why can't you vote twice??? I want to vote more...So I can give Amanda all the stars she deserves

Comment

Atlantis S4 spoilers:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=694

I'm hoping this isn't true. There couldn't be a much worse situation for Amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                              About the movies
                              Spoiler:

While SG-1 attends the execution of Ba'al, the last of the goa'uld system lords, Teal'c and Vala inexplicably disappear into thin air. Carter, Daniel and Mitchell race back to a world where history has been changed: the Stargate program has been erased from the timeline.

I had to pause at this... OMG... they're splitting Daniel and Vala up?

It gives me hope. And, actually, the plots of both sound pretty interesting to me (the first, less so, perhaps, although I'll be happy if they ditch the whole Arthurian themed plot).
                              I had the same thought. The fact that we don't get
                              Spoiler:
                              the standard, Daniel/Vala, Cam/Teal'c, Sam format
                              actually bodes well for the movie imo. I also alway have liked
                              Spoiler:
                              time travel and the possibilities it presents, and especially like the fact that we may see long dead characters again.

Now, I'm not necessarily looking forward to the first movie, but that may change is the latter half of S10 stays up to par with The Quest 2.
                              sigpic

Comment

Full. Bird. Colonel.

*faints DED away*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X