Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Pretty cool that she was interviewed during (or right after) the GABIT con last year. :

Interesting the bolded piece above. Here's to hoping many an opportunity to do so will come her way in the coming years.
    I'd like for her to produce and direct as well. But I also want her on camera too! I loved Gillian Anderson in The X-Files, but when it was over, I never saw her in anything again. I guess she's doing stage in the UK? I don't know. I just don't want Amanda to disappear like that!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      I'd like for her to produce and direct as well. But I also want her on camera too! I loved Gillian Anderson in The X-Files, but when it was over, I never saw her in anything again. I guess she's doing stage in the UK? I don't know. I just don't want Amanda to disappear like that!
      OT - Gillian Anderson recently appeared in the BBC's Bleak House, which has been sold to many countries, so you should be able to catch it.

AT and psychics, huh? Interesting
      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        OT - Gillian Anderson recently appeared in the BBC's Bleak House, which has been sold to many countries, so you should be able to catch it.

AT and psychics, huh? Interesting
        and anti-bush? (((hugs))) <happy dance>
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Yea I don't want her to disappear either, if she stays in Canada there's more of a chance to see her on the BC produced shows
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I just have to laugh. I see the name of a thread "McKay Whumping" and I think wouldn't Sam like to get in on some of that
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

No, she's done an awesome television series called "Bleak House", based on the novel.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                No, she's done an awesome television series called "Bleak House", based on the novel.
                I think someone said that's a BBC production? It think they show BBC shows on PBS, but I'm not sure. At any rate, I want AT to stay in the limelight because she deserves it! I think she'd make wonderful feature films. She's got such talent,a lot more than some of these big name actresses! I want everyone to see how great she is!

Comment

I think someone said that's a BBC production? It think they show BBC shows on PBS, but I'm not sure. At any rate, I want AT to stay in the limelight because she deserves it! I think she'd make wonderful feature films. She's got such talent,a lot more than some of these big name actresses! I want everyone to see how great she is!
                  sometimes i just want to print out a REALLY big sign that says "hey!!! look at how amazing she is!!!"
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                    sometimes i just want to print out a REALLY big sign that says "hey!!! look at how amazing she is!!!"
                    hey, i have one of those!

Comment

ok, i lied, i didn't have one of those...

so i made one:

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie

so i made one:

Wow! That's too cool!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                          Frostfox, thanks for typing that out

yah, Frostfox, thanks for typing out that interview. It was interesting.

Who knows if Stargate folks wll ever let AT direct again. Like others, I would still hope in five years, AT would still want to act as well. I'd miss her on the screen.

I'm still hoping for that third spinoff where Carter is commander of the Odyssey with AU Janet as the doctor. Put a stargate on the Odyssey, fill out the crew, and you'll all set for some great adventures!

Comment

so i made one:

BIGGER!!! obviously can't green ya, but good job. don't be surprised if i steal the idea

EDIT: hey, wait. it was MY idea!!! :glares at barbie and runs off to make sigs:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                              BIGGER!!! obviously can't green ya, but good job. don't be surprised if i steal the idea

EDIT: hey, wait. it was MY idea!!! :glares at barbie and runs off to make sigs:
                              what!?! i'm an aspiring filmmaker! of course i'm going to steal other peoples ideas!

Comment

what!?! i'm an aspiring filmmaker! of course i'm going to steal other peoples ideas!
                                Hey it worked for me and mini
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X