Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamFan31
    I agree, Astro. This is a great vid and lots of fun.

Found it! Here's a link for downloading.

http://p3x237.free.fr/PrettyFace2.wmv
    Thanks, Samfan!
    Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
    http://seldear.livejournal.com/586120.html
    didn't write it...for any of you who didn't quite connect those dots.
    And thanks also to Paradox

.....and I know that lots of my dots are disconnected...

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
      There's a lot of good fic out there but unfortunately I've come across some bad ones but the fics that I was thinking of in reference to the ep Desperate Measures, are found at fanfiction.net and the author is denise1 and the titles are -
      1. To sleep
      2. Bonds
      3. Comfort measures

I thought they were pretty good stories. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
      LOL

thank you.

my alter ego is Denise and those are my fic.

I was kinda hoping that someone else had written some
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        OK... this is too funny... Sky just got recc'd to go and read her own fic! Of course, it's also a high compliment
        it's a very high compliment.

it's not only nice to know that someone likes and reads your fic, but that they like it enough to pass it on

chelle just made my day

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          My guess is that everyone finally got a chance to go out on Friday night since there was no reason to stay home and Stargate.
          i was getting my hair done this morning

sigpic

Comment

A reminder to vote for Sam. It's down to the final six.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28328

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX

Thanks for the reminder, Regan!

Vote For Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                My guess is that everyone finally got a chance to go out on Friday night since there was no reason to stay home and Stargate.
                Actually I have nothing better to do on a Friday. There is really no place to go...except maybe Taco Bell. I didn't 'gate last night. No Sam! Sniff...

Comment

I'm torn between "Grace" and "Death Knell". I watched them both again but it didn't help - so many great things about both episodes.
                  I watched Grace last night instead of the ep SciFi was airing. I was impressed again w/ AT's acting. She got an award for that episode, right? I remember reading she was worried about not overdoing the effects of the head injury, but I think she did it quite well. Maybe she remembered how she felt after that Season 1 concussion she gave herself...

Comment

Hahaha, Sam has been OK in that competition for a while. Too bad we can't stop at four, eh?

Good job DEM and ReganX on your work over there, btw. You guys are great!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                      Hahaha, Sam has been OK in that competition for a while. Too bad we can't stop at four, eh?
                      I would like to see Sam, Jack, Teal'c and Daniel in the final four, but I love seeing Sam win stuff.

Comment

I would like to see Sam, Jack, Teal'c and Daniel in the final four, but I love seeing Sam win stuff.
                        It looks like the final four will be Sam, Jack, Teal'c, and Janet, and Daniel will be kicked out after Hammond. Maybe Janet and Sam will be the final two? (I wish!)
                        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          Still home sick ... looking for some new Sam whumpage ... especially after just watching Desperate Measures and getting angry all over again at the lack of focus on Sam at the end ... we just tossed this around a few pages back, but seeing the show again made me growl ... if they wanted the confrontation with Adrian and shooting at the end, they should have let Sam be the one to see him one more time ... aargh ....

Anyhow, aside from Sky's wonderful fic for Desperate Measures and Strix's "Knife's Edge" ... are there any other good fics about this episode?

Thanks, Samandans.
                          Ahh! Ahhh! More Plot Bunnies!
                          What am I going to do with all these plot bunnies hopping around
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                            It looks like the final four will be Sam, Jack, Teal'c, and Janet, and Daniel will be kicked out after Hammond. Maybe Janet and Sam will be the final two? (I wish!)
                            I was hoping for Sam and Jack but, if Sam is the final one, I'm okay with whoever is number two.

Comment

I was hoping for Sam and Jack but, if Sam is the final one, I'm okay with whoever is number two.
                              i can't play anymore. haven't been able to for a while. i want to heal sam (and others) but i just can't bring myself to hurt anyone who's left.
                              how pathetic is that.
                              Last edited by stargate barbie; 20 May 2006, 04:07 PM. Reason: realised my absolutely appalling grammar! what the hell is wrong with me!?! (don't answer that)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                i can't play anymore. haven't been able to for a while. i want to heal sam (and others) but i just can't bring myself to hurt anyone whose left.
                                how pathetic is that.
                                that's the position i'm stuck in now, i just can't CHOOSE! ah well, sam wins in my heart [/corny].
                                sigpic
                                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X