Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golfbooy
    Ok, fine. I rewatched Grace Under Pressure last night and I have to say I found it much more enjoyable than I did the first time around.

Spoiler:
    All I had to do was completely ignore everything except Amanda Tapping and David Hewlett.

Oh come on, Golfbooy, you're ruining my illusion of an almost perfect episode!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Oh come on, Golfbooy, you're ruining my illusion of an almost perfect episode!
      No, no, you're right. It was perfect. I'm just a blowhard, anyway. Although I'm still not too sure about that whole whale bit.

Comment

It's a trap that Hollywood frequently falls into, as well. The macho guy gets shot a couple of times but is still up and running around for half the movie. Well, adrenaline will allow some pretty amazing things sometimes, but it's like they've never heard of shock before. The human body doesn't deal well with being poked full of holes; getting beaten, burned, and torn open; and losing a lot of blood. Adrenaline and pain tolerance will only get you so far before things start to shut down automatically.
        I agree. Sometimes it does good to see people collapse and NOT be able to go on. See the hero rushed to hospital etc.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Caption This:

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Caption This:

Holy hanna, Why, why would Mitchell buz the tower? Can he at least pretend to be an adult?

Sorry, in a bad mood today.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Caption This:

Sam: Rape, you say? I'm getting out of here, quick!

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                No, no, you're right. It was perfect. I'm just a blowhard, anyway. Although I'm still not too sure about that whole whale bit.
                Call it Lassie, credit convergent evolution... and move on.

My LJ

Comment

Caption This:

"Is that the general streaking?"
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

I have to say I loved GUP. I wonder how Amanda was able to get through the scenes without breaking up

And it's funny how
                    Spoiler:
                    even as a halluscination Sam was still smarter than McKay! I also loved the way she was still able to put him down

As for Stronghold:
                    Spoiler:
                    If Cam ever acted like that under Jack's command he would be busted down to an airman, if he would still be allowed in the AF. Yes there was too much Cam in this story, it may sound harsh but I really didn't care about all those scenes with his dying friend. At least when Sam was going through it with her father dying, they didn't have her spending most of the episode at his bedside. We felt her anguish when she talked to the others. And there is no way I believe she would have ever told Jacob without clearance. Sure she may have thought hard about it, but push come to shove, she wouldn't have done it.
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Caption This:

You disobey my order one more time Mitchell and I'll shoot you out of the sky myself!
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Just saw Stronghold - lots of good Sam, Daniel and Teal'c action reminded me of old times *sheds a tear*

Cant really say I was even remotely interested in the Cam storyline though
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                          Just saw Stronghold - lots of good Sam, Daniel and Teal'c action reminded me of old times *sheds a tear*

Cant really say I was even remotely interested in the Cam storyline though
                          Is anyone ever interested in Cam, though?

Comment

Call it Lassie, credit convergent evolution... and move on.
                            /me teases

I like to think of it as the universe (the writers?) trying to give McKay a giant hint about the relavance of "fishing" to his situation. Like - this is all in your head, McKay, but, if it were ever to get out of your head, the fishing scenario is a major danger to you, McKay - the "fish" will, in fact, eat you for dinner and spit out the bones, McKay! :Gateworld Needs An Evil Grin Smilie:

Why a whale and not Pegasus-Galaxy pirhanna, you ask? The fact that it's Rodney requires the hint to be giant-sized.

/me stops teasing

(Must get act together and write fic in which Rodney babbles about his hallucinatory interlude, while similarly scared witless in another situation, to... Jack O'Neill. :Needs Evil Grin Smilie Again: ) (What? Rodney often needs reminding that other people are not as interested in Rodney's mind as Rodney is.)
                            ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Is anyone ever interested in Cam, though?
                              Ah I really don't think so Unless of course he's in his shorts
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Ah I really don't think so Unless of course he's in his shorts
                                Don't wind Ooober up. You know she's dying to get inside those shorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X