• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Ack! Stop teasing me!!!

/me kicks the West Coast
    OWCH!!! Hey....quit kicking me!!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      OWCH!!! Hey....quit kicking me!!
      /me kicks the West Coast again

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        in svu

very good show

for those that see it, imagine how it'd be played out if sam was part of it....such as if there was a similar situiation in the sG universe
        I've heard about it, but not sure it appeals to me, even if I knew when it was on. When you say a situation like that, you mean if Sam got attacked or something, or had to support a victim?

You'd be very proud of me... I finally saw an episode of BSG tonight while my internet was down. I watched it while eating my tea. Very, very good. Don't want my Stargate to go that dark, but very, very good.

The thing that confused me was your 25/30 after. I take it that it was a reference to your timezone and that you had already seen the episode?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

OMG I think my heart just stopped watching SVU
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ok I'm curious [checks around for sky and her OT stick]... how many Samandans watch SVU?

And with regards to Sam/Amanda being in it... I have a full formed script hashed out with Uber and some friends once to fit her in.. not Sam so much as Amanda. And I started saying it before I joined this fandom and was only in that fandom... Amanda would totally rock a guest role on SVU!!! Lol... if you ever get the chance say the name Amanda Tapping to Mariska Hargitay.. she should know who you're talking about [innocent whistle]

Hey Uber.. we need to write that thing!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Did you ever get that PM from me, Sky? GW was being kinda hinky that day...
              i think so. your vote?
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                OMG I think my heart just stopped watching SVU
                yeah, wasn't it good?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  I've heard about it, but not sure it appeals to me, even if I knew when it was on. When you say a situation like that, you mean if Sam got attacked or something, or had to support a victim?

The thing that confused me was your 25/30 after. I take it that it was a reference to your timezone and that you had already seen the episode?
                  well, not to spoil, but the situation. having to make a life and death decision when someone you care about is involved.

duty vs feelings...and in a more immediate situation than sam and jack have faced

and yeah, my 25-30 after was referring to a point in the show. since i don't knwo what time it will air in some areas

sigpic

Comment

Can I make a quick request.... please don't spoil SVU... some of us won't get to see it till tomorrow

yeah, wasn't it good?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                      Can I make a quick request.... please don't spoil SVU... some of us won't get to see it till tomorrow
                      Spoiler:
                      Hey this is a Sam thread, so I won't spoil SVU for you, so you better not be reading this
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

SVU to the Blue Jello Corner...!

My LJ

Comment

i think so. your vote?
                          Nope. I'll try again.

Comment

Didn't read it I swear

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            Spoiler:
                            Hey this is a Sam thread, so I won't spoil SVU for you, so you better not be reading this
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Myrth
                              Didn't read it I swear
                              LOL
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                It was from the Science of Stargate special AT did last year.

I never saw that, does anyone know if it is downloadable anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X