Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Well you see DEM, we have a choice of spelling it the correct way, or the lazy US way, most choose the correct way by the way

Oh and here's something just up your alley

hey, we don't have that overfascination with the letter U that you brits do
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Oh and here's something just up your alley
      Har Dee Har Har.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        the telescope itself or the pics it takes???

try www.space.com i believe
        Thanks Sky, it was the telescope picture i needed.
        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed
          as sky asked - the telescope or pictuires, it made?
          I think you can find both here: http://hubblesite.org/gallery/spacecraft/
          Thanks, got them now and the picture of the telescope is big enough to enlarge without it bluring.
          ......TARA......

Comment

*Looks at flag, red, white with maple leaf* No not a Brit Sky
            But anyway Sky, how can you not appreciate the letter U? I mean look at it...it's so....sexy, an open top and rounded at the bottom Oooh just looking at it makes me drool
            Last edited by Mandysg1; 02 October 2006, 10:39 AM.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

omg, Sky, you just insulted Mandy!
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                Har Dee Har Har.
                *snicker*
                scarimor

Comment

* sneaking in * hey you guys .. since you all are huge sam fans .. can some one pm me some really really godo pics of her I think I might got a idea for a wall .. but i mean really good pics and some fun pics and a big too .. THANK you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson
                    * sneaking in * hey you guys .. since you all are huge sam fans .. can some one pm me some really really godo pics of her I think I might got a idea for a wall .. but i mean really good pics and some fun pics and a big too .. THANK you!
                    One idea - go to this LiveJournal for lots of Sam pics:
                    http://community.livejournal.com/sam_daily/

click on more for each entry to see more caps
                    scarimor

Comment

* sneaking back in again * bleg I don't really like it .. but that's me.. I never like my own work .. so ..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                        omg, Sky, you just insulted Mandy!
                        i'm skeered

no, really, i'm scared

oh wait, mandy's a canuck???

bwahahahaha. What's she gonna do? syrup me to death
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Living in the past Sky Digital, online distribution is the way of the future. I'd expect much, much more content to become available online in the coming years. Fast, dsl connections will become almost a necessity (though they are already imo ).
                          Ha, ha. I'm with Sky. In fact I only recently retired my quill pen.

Comment

hey guys. I've seen this some times before and just found it again on google video. It's great, I could watch it the hole day. But one question, what do they have except: belt buckles, and a piece of gum? Theres a third one, but I don't unnderstand what she says. Anything like shoolays?

...gone to watch it again....

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed
                              hey guys. I've seen this some times before and just found it again on google video. It's great, I could watch it the hole day. But one question, what do they have except: belt buckles, and a piece of gum? Theres a third one, but I don't unnderstand what she says. Anything like shoolays?

...gone to watch it again....
                              shoe laces, don't know the spelling

and yeah that really is funny...everytime i see it I can not stop laughing actually I know the whole line...I think I have seen it to much
                              But that is just Amanda at her funniest!!! SHe really is funny eh...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                                shoe laces, don't know the spelling

and yeah that really is funny...everytime i see it I can not stop laughing actually I know the whole line...I think I have seen it to much
                                But that is just Amanda at her funniest!!! SHe really is funny eh...
                                thanks Repli, now I understand everything and yeah - that's Amanda in one of her elements!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Working...
                                X