Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    she's afraid that if she didn't make mine i'd pick on her and mod her
    Oh the power that Sky wields
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

oh yeah, i don't doubt at's ability to playher mom...but you know that's such a copout. I'd like sam's mom - to please get a name - and to be someone who's not sam
      True. And the BAB *are* into stunt casting, so it would make sense to get a name.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        True. And the BAB *are* into stunt casting, so it would make sense to get a name.
        sorry, i wasnt' clear. i want the character of sam's mom to have a name.

actress wise? cast whomever would fit in better....but sam's mom does not have a canon name and it's a pain whenyou write fic
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!

Comment

she's afraid that if she didn't make mine i'd pick on her and mod her
            And what is the point of power if you can't use it for your own personal gain???

Post 999 in the Samantha thread! -- Sorry, post 1,000 has to go in the Mitchell thread - not that anyone can tell which thread what number post is made in.

Congrats to all the people nominated for fan awards!

Comment

sorry, i wasnt' clear. i want the character of sam's mom to have a name.

actress wise? cast whomever would fit in better....but sam's mom does not have a canon name and it's a pain whenyou write fic
              Lucy Lawless could play a flashback of Sam's mom. They could pretty much guarantee that'd have quite a few Xena fans watching, at least for one episode.

As far as names for Sam's mom go, maybe we could pick something out.

I'd suggest Grace, but Sam would probably have said something about the little girl in her hallucination having the same name as her mother.

Anne, maybe?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                And what is the point of power if you can't use it for your own personal gain???

Post 999 in the Samantha thread! -- Sorry, post 1,000 has to go in the Mitchell thread - not that anyone can tell which thread what number post is made in.

Congrats Chillin on your verbosity
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                  Lucy Lawless could play a flashback of Sam's mom. They could pretty much guarantee that'd have quite a few Xena fans watching, at least for one episode.

As far as names for Sam's mom go, maybe we could pick something out.

I'd suggest Grace, but Sam would probably have said something about the little girl in her hallucination having the same name as her mother.

Anne, maybe?
                  Jean is a name I've heard a lot in fanfic, and I quite like. Or maybe something like Kathleen.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Jean is a name I've heard a lot in fanfic, and I quite like. Or maybe something like Kathleen.
                    That's nice too. I'd suggest Elizabeth, but that's Dr Weir's name. Eve or Evelyn, maybe?

Comment

That's nice too. I'd suggest Elizabeth, but that's Dr Weir's name. Eve or Evelyn, maybe?
                      Ooooh, I don't think I said congratulations to you, ReganX. Your name's been added to the list (I'm keeping tally).

I agree with Elizabeth, I also thought about Katherine/Catherine, but it's the same problem, previous characters. There again, it didn't stop them from having two Jonas's, did it?
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        I agree with Elizabeth, I also thought about Katherine/Catherine, but it's the same problem, previous characters. There again, it didn't stop them from having two Jonas's, did it?
                        I thought of Catherine too, maybe shortened to Kate. You're right about them having two Jonases (Jonai? Anyone know what the correct plural is?) Lillian, perhaps? Julia?

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost

congrats!! but we CAN tell! bwhahahahahahaha.

i always went for Elizabeth, but you're right about Weir. i figured Jean was sam's middle name, so that could work. maybe barbara.

all fear the mods ::bows humbly::

Congrats to you talented nommed people!
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                            i figured Jean was sam's middle name, so that could work. maybe barbara.
                            I kind of like the idea of her middle name beginning with G - SGC would be very cool initials for her, given her job.

Comment

Thanks, Mandy and LOL, ParadoxRealities - and thanks to any others with kind thoughts.

Did you all see the season10 preview from last night? It's on GuyYouDon'tLikePortal.com. If that doesn't work try BenBrowderPortal.com

[Just kidding, I know it's the character that some of you don't care for, not Ben]

Anyhoo, it has a cute really quick clip of Amanda getting behind a camera - and I line that I can't remember, but I'm going to watch it again. I liked what she said, even if I can remember it verbatim. Something about the tapestry of Stargate...

Beau has a cute, corny line...

I don't know if anyone can get a screen shot of Amanda behind the camera, but I thought it was cute.

Comment

A name used a lot in fanfic for sam`s mum is megan.I like that name.

hugs
                                mary xx

Comment

Working...
                                X