Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
    Huh. I didn't even realize that happened. Does this mean I get my own staff weapon?

Thanks, scarimor! And I love the smilie. I think you might get shot with a staff weapon by some other people on this thread, but I loved it!!!
    Most likely it will be majorsal sneaking up on scarimor with a zat gun
    I don't know if there is anywhere you can hide scari
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Or where Cam's up to something naughty, and Sam catches him (which is how they meet), but rather than turn him in, she helps him finish the prank? And he's all flabberghasted because she's every academy instructor's star pupil?
      I know - he's set up moonshine production... and... (hmm, I'd better not go any further with this here yet, a bunny's forming already)
      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Most likely it will be majorsal sneaking up on scarimor with a zat gun
        I don't know if there is anywhere you can hide scari
        : covers self with blue sheet and pretends to be innocent stash of jelly :
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          : covers self with blue sheet and pretends to be innocent stash of jelly :
          :scari gets attacked by all hungry Samandans carrying spoons:
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Huh. I didn't even realize that happened. Does this mean I get my own staff weapon?

Thanks, scarimor! And I love the smilie. I think you might get shot with a staff weapon by some other people on this thread, but I loved it!!!
            Wait! I thought Chillin was supposed to be the Royal Nubbine or Gumby or something like that...

*scratches head*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              :scari gets attacked by all hungry Samandans carrying spoons:
              Yikes! You found the foolish flaw in my cunning plan!

[hee. those spoons tickle]
              scarimor

Comment

LOL Nah! Sam can do Mitchell. And Vala, and heck, even Teal'c. As long as she does Jack, too, I'm okay with that.
                Yikes! She barely has enough time left to make a bomb and save the world!!!

I'm sure Janet will join in the fun!

Hurry, scarimor and write that Sam/Cam fanfic!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Wait! I thought Chillin was supposed to be the Royal Nubbine or Gumby or something like that...

*scratches head*
                  Gumby! LOL. Too funny.

Yeah, what was that word? Hey, I get to keep my shiny new staff weapon, right?

Comment

Speaking of short little Mitchell/Carter scenes in fanfic, here's one I haven't read in a while (loosely implied Sam/Jack) - well, okay so it's more TEAM than anything, really.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2589874/1/

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Or where Cam's up to something naughty, and Sam catches him (which is how they meet), but rather than turn him in, she helps him finish the prank? And he's all flabberghasted because she's every academy instructor's star pupil?
                      or....the academy has been beset by a prankster. someone cunning and intelligent...and cam finds out that it's the academy's shining star, miss cadet of the year
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                        You know, I'd just love a humour fanfic where cadets Sam and Cam get up to something really mischevious and rebellious at the Academy.
                        I love it when I'm reading a fic that mentions Sam, Cameron and John having some kind of friendship - or at least knowing each other - at the academy. It's kinda cool.

The fics where Cameron and Sam have known each other for years, and almost had a brother-sister relationship are great, because, when written well, they fill in the gaps that TPTB didn't really explain earlier this season.

or

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        or....the academy has been beset by a prankster. someone cunning and intelligent...and cam finds out that it's the academy's shining star, miss cadet of the year
                        Love it. Let the bunnies fly ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Get.. get... get outta my head, Skydiver! : taps ear... rattles :
                          scarimor

Comment

Gumby! LOL. Too funny.

Yeah, what was that word? Hey, I get to keep my shiny new staff weapon, right?
                            Numpty!

How could have I forgotten that...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey, I'm just going with the flow, isn't that what a lot of folks here are into? Sam/PrettyMuchEveryone?
                              HEY! just because i can ship sam/jack, sam/teal'c, sam/ba'al, sam/thor, sam/kvasir and sam/AD, that does not mean that i ship sam/everyone! i don't ship sam/daniel!
                              anyway, only some of those are genuine and viable ships!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                HEY! just because i can ship sam/jack, sam/teal'c, sam/ba'al, sam/thor, sam/kvasir and sam/AD, that does not mean that i ship sam/everyone! i don't ship sam/daniel!
                                anyway, only some of those are genuine and viable ships!
                                like sam/ad, for instance.

or, my favorites, thor/sam/kvasir and ba'al/sam/teal'c.

(that second one is actually pretty intriguing... )

Comment

Working...
                                X