No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wish you had a ring transporter to get you to class, so you didn't have to walk across campus.

Comment

You wish you had a clone/replicator/robot/alternate self you could con into going to class FOR you!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
        We have had some of these before, but anyway.

You learn the ancient alphabet and pause every part there are ancient writings and sit with your pen and paper translating them, and use the alphabet in other places like your school books...

Yes, i am one of them
        I've done intirer pages of maths work in Galactic Basic from Star Wars at school
        The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
        Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

...you smile everytime you hear the word 'Indeed'.
          "And what would humans be without love?"
          "RARE," said Death.
          --Discworld

[Oglethorpe has built a copy of the stargate]
          Emory: Isn't that the Starga--
          Oglethorpe: No! It's the Fargate! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've ever seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!
          Emory: But--
          Oglethorpe: No, it's a Fargate! From the makers of Thindependence Day!
          --Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Comment

Originally posted by Vega
            ...you smile everytime you hear the word 'Indeed'.
            Your mother makes fun of you every time you say that thinking you picked it up from Teal'c. I said it first, dammit!
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

You had a heartattack when GW went down for 24 hours!!! *is still recovering*

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

In your vocabulary, "green" and "red" are verbs, not nouns .

Comment

On christmas you recieve green jello for being nice or red for being naughty

sigpic

Comment

when you research ancient egyptian mythology so that your knowledge of the Goa'uld System Lords can be increased.

Comment

...you realize that Daniel Jackson can speak 23 different languages...but still needed to look up the Ancient word Locus...which means "Place" in Latin...
                      Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                        ...you realize that Daniel Jackson can speak 23 different languages...but still needed to look up the Ancient word Locus...which means "Place" in Latin...

lol...so true....

Comment

The new craze- 'Toss the Jaffa head!' And you started it!

sigpic

Comment

When your power goes out for 5 hours after work on Stargate Monday, but your 5 year old uber-gatling says, "I'ts okay, daddy. We can watch a Stargate DVD on your laptop instead."

Comment

Rotfl!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

When you take a quantum physics class just to see if you could possibly make a stargate as a class project!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X