No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you save your money for 6 month to buy the Stargate action figures.

Comment

...you happen to have a need to build the Bil'ish'ner.
      Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Your young children don't want to be doctors, lawyers, astronauts or firefighters; they want to be archeologists and theoretical astrophysicists.

Your kids tell you they DO want to be doctors, and you say "of what?"

Comment

you point, yell, and demand that your sister stop the car when you drive by a building that has STARGATE on the front. Then you proceed to wonder if it's a coincidence that the building is in Colorado....
          "And what would humans be without love?"
          "RARE," said Death.
          --Discworld

[Oglethorpe has built a copy of the stargate]
          Emory: Isn't that the Starga--
          Oglethorpe: No! It's the Fargate! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've ever seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!
          Emory: But--
          Oglethorpe: No, it's a Fargate! From the makers of Thindependence Day!
          --Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Comment

You're trying to reset the service towers on your cell phone, and you call it a correlative update.

Comment

When it's way past your bedtime, you still have to wash your hair and you don't want to sign off of the computer even though you have to get up for work in less that six hours.
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Every time you make a phone call you hear the Stargate dialing.

Comment

When you start threads like these.

Owen Macri

Comment

When you remember the entire history of the Stargate, but you have to look up Christmas on your calendar.

Owen Macri

Comment

When every time you hear a angsty love song, you're creating a S&J vid in your head
                      sigpic

Comment

When you get worried that you're in love with Sam but your mother's maiden name is Carter and you fear that, alas, you might be too closely related for it to ever work...

And then you realise you live in a place where everyone's related anyway so what's it matter?

(I won't mention the part of Australia I'm referring to in case anyone else on here might get offended!! Hehe)

Comment

you go out side and you mistake your son for Thor....

(yes lame i know....)

Comment

Everytime you see SG-1 go through a gate back to the SGC you frantically point your remote at the screen and tap buttons so that the Iris will open.

Comment

... you have nightmares about sleeping with Replicarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                                ... you have nightmares about sleeping with Replicarter.
                                ... and then realize that you're actually sleeping with a replicator

Then you wake up to find a bug flying in your room.

Comment

Working...
                                X