• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when guests to your house require the correct "G.D.O" signal to enter

Comment

When you build an A bomb as your 6th grade science project

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you hate Sideshow Bob (You should know exactly why!)

sigpic

Comment

When you try to use Stargate terms in word games like Scrabble, and the others gatehead players accept them.
          If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

When you say your homework "has been neutralized," and insist on referring to your chem discussion section as a "briefing."

Or when you confuse the heck out of your TA by frustratedly exclaiming "Carter!" during said discussion section .

You keep trying to insert your hand in your computer moniter.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              I've done that before.
              Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                Why would you do that?

sigpic

Comment

When you watch too episodes of SG simultaneously (I'd advise not to do this!)

When you start speaking like Teal'c

You see coffee and wonder how much Atlantis has left, and whether the Daedalus has any on board

When you're at the clothes store you see a shirt/trouser that reminds you of a character from SG (Happened to me today, I saw some shirts that were very McKay-like)

sigpic

Comment

When you use Teal'c's expressions every day...

"It matters not Jack O'Neill."

swat a fly and say 'Banished! too oblivion!'

" You are only the first victim....There will be others."

"When swine acquire the ability to aviate"

"Simply perform the required action."

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      Why would you do that?
                      Remember Gemini?

Comment

You tatoo the point of origin glyph of Earth into your leg just incase Earth's address on your arm gets blurred . . .
                        13!!RED thinggies and counting . . . FUN!

okay now I do not actually want red thinggies but for some reason people like to give them to me . . .
                        some people multiple times!;-)

Comment

...you keep feeling apophis's symbol on your head...

Comment

You buy a squiggly worm thing from Asda and name it Bob (dont ask)

sigpic

Comment

You've spent all day on GateWorld and not finished any of the work you needed to do. Pretty standard, I know, but:

You were dressed in desert cams at the same time cos that's what SG1 wore in WoO.

You consider getting SGC patches for your uniform, but you realise the CSM might get annoyed.

Then you realise you can tell him that it's all part of a TOP TOP SECRET exchange programme of which you are a part and you are therefore entitled to SG insignia.

Comment

...Your dreams are like SG-1 and Atlantis episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X