No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you blame your concentration problems on the alien exploration program that was downloaded into your brain on P4X-884
    Sentio Aliquos Togatos Contra Me Conspirare

Comment

Even though the Ancients dont exist you still spend countless hours argueing about their ethics instead of doing your ICT homework

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you start a thread about what lessons a stargate university may have

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
          When you start a thread about what lessons a stargate university may have
          Ooooooh, linky please.
          Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
          "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
          "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
          ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
          McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
          "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

its in the Off Topic forum, heres the link- http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11928

sigpic

Comment

When you're still on GW at 6am in the morning, thinking to yourself- 'where did the time go?'

sigpic

Comment

When you take breaks from GW to study, instead of taking breaks from studying to log onto GW .

Comment

After finding out about the Stargate Univeristy, spend the next 45 minuets going through the course cataloge for the engineering shool that you attend and comeing up with the courses for SG-U

And a GW head when you try to find the person with a sig that you want to reference in a post, but you can't find them.

With that said, could someone direct me to the person with the sig banner with Shep having his towel and not panicing?
                  Last edited by Thor's Pal; 09 May 2005, 05:39 AM.
                  Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
                  "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
                  "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
                  ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
                  McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
                  "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

...you have read 40 pages of text for your marine geology exam in 1.5 hours, and over 400 posts on GW.
                    It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Pal
                      With that said, could someone direct me to the person with the sig banner with Shep having his towel and not panicing?
                      That would be Merentha.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                        When you take breaks from GW to study, instead of taking breaks from studying to log onto GW .
                        ROFL

Good one yasureubetcha! As long as your grades are good, you post away! You are alot of fun to read. And good luck with finals!

On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Thanks! *Will need it *

You know you're a gatehead when the title "Lord of the Rings" brings to mind a visual of transport rings .

Comment

...you name your new puppy "Bra'tac." (TRUE!)

...you actually contemplate buying a whole new set of BDUs, a Space Command patch, fan-made SG-1 patches, name tapes, specialty badge, and rank, and spending more money to have them all sewn on, just to wear a uniform to a convention.
                            Darth Cirrocu
                            NCOIC, CWT, Stargate Command
                            "Arashi no nakade kagayaite."
                            "Coelum ad Proelium Elige"

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Cirrocu

...you actually contemplate buying a whole new set of BDUs, a Space Command patch, fan-made SG-1 patches, name tapes, specialty badge, and rank, and spending more money to have them all sewn on, just to wear a uniform to a convention.
                              I just want one of the jackets. Atlantis or SG-1.
                              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                              Daniel: Oh! You see?
                              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Cirrocu

LOLOL..thats fantastic Cirrocu...I used to have a per para-keet that was also named Bra'tac, his companion was named Carter

I have already answered on this thread, and I am admitted 'Gate Head' x 1,000. But I got another one...

"You know you are Gate Head when".....you would rather watch re-run episodes (no matter how many times you have already seen them) on all your SG seasonal DVD's than anything else new or old on TV!.
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X