You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ./freelancer
    When you rip the audio from an SG-1 episode, put it on your MP3-player, listen to it on the bus to school and predict every single line (yeah, that's me)
    I got my mp3 player cuz it can play the video too.
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbon.Device
      How about when you start drawing glyphs on the glass in your shower...
      that's what i'm doing always (anywhere)
      What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

Originally posted by rmbeast
        You start refering to you dog as you first prime and keep trying to dial your toilet to another planet.
        it's me again..my Jaffa is german shepard..i always say "Jaffa kree!".
        ehm..except the toilet business...
        What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
          You think of Stargate everytime you see one of those "O'Neill" shirts and you have to wonder if they make an "O'Neil" shirt with only one 'L' for fans of just the movie...
          Guilty
          i always say to myself that i have to buy one (at least)

Comment

I just got of Yahoo image search. Searching for people with the same names as SG-1 Xters...Oy Vey...I need a time out.
            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

When you say "Oh fer cryin out loud" so much that every one else you know says it to
              I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
              so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
              But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
              Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
              GW My home away from home....
              My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

When you have over 2000 posts on gateworld.net.

Comment

When you have all seasons of SG1 on dvd... and everynight for the past 1 1/2 years you have watched stargate everynight while your in bed (it helps me sleep)
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

And another reason i know im a gatehead.....its 03:55am over here, im still up posting on GW and i have work at 10am (God im gona be tired (but its worth it)
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

When you take a carter from any show and think of Col. Carter (guilty of that)

Comment

u know your a gate haed if all u talk about is stargate and when your 5yr old son says to u mom stargates on tv
                        carter "colone?"
                        o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

You know your a gate head when your waiting for the networks to have a Goa'uld reality show...a new version of the Apprentice featuring up and coming minor Goa'ulds.

Or VH1 having 'When They Were System Lords' special. I keep checking TV Guide but nothing.

Or you are waiting for Steve Irwin to try and capture a Goa'uld symbiote from a river.
                          "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                          The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

When you watch the DS9 finale, scoff and say "everybody knows that matter can only travel one way through an open wormhole..."
                            The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

When you're on vacation in Egypt, and the tour guide tells you tha no one really knows how the egyptians built the pyramids, you correct him and point out that they were landing pads for Ra's mother ships...
                              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                                When you're on vacation in Egypt, and the tour guide tells you tha no one really knows how the egyptians built the pyramids, you correct him and point out that they were landing pads for Ra's mother ships...
                                lol...

when you want to go to the himilayas and find proof that the Hindu God Shiva was/is a Gou'ald by trying to find the house he lived in....(in Hindu mythos, Shiva lived in the Himilayas instead of the heavens with the other gods....)
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X