No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when other people in your family say 'for cryin' out loud' more than once a day, and they don't even watch stargate
    "And what would humans be without love?"
    "RARE," said Death.
    --Discworld

[Oglethorpe has built a copy of the stargate]
    Emory: Isn't that the Starga--
    Oglethorpe: No! It's the Fargate! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've ever seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!
    Emory: But--
    Oglethorpe: No, it's a Fargate! From the makers of Thindependence Day!
    --Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Comment

.....you constantly speak like Jack
      Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

You save up for years to get a nice trip to Canada and spend all your time in Vancouver identifying "planet locations" and taking photos of them and labelling them as "PX-325" ...... etc, etc

Comment

Originally posted by the daedalus project
          when you're a head which goes through the gate....

......well i thought it was clever
          ROFL!!!!!!! I'd give you a rep but I'm out... again

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you hear an Elton John song (any Elton John song), and immediately think of Stargate (EJ sings "Daniel," I think you can make the rest of the connections). Watching Moulin Rouge will never be the same.
            ~Lexx

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar!

Comment

When you buy all the Seasons of SG on DVD twice, one set to watch the other keep unopened and sealed and stored for collector purposes!. I even bought the French Special edition DVD seasons in unique cases
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

...you plan on building a circular force-shield with blue lasers...in other words, a working, full-scale, Stargate Replica.
                Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

when you drag other thunker or whumper to your live in thread

(moi's case is Davis thunk thread truned into Davis whumped thread )

Comment

You're planning to build your own personalised tower for you pc with an SG1/SGA theme

When you have a life size stargate in your bedroom

When you have the actual stargate from the set that you 'borrowed'

sigpic

Comment

When you collect piccys, read ficcys and of course hang out at gate world

Comment

When your life literally revolves aound GW and Stargate

When you can't imagine life without stargate (believe me, i've tried! it's impossible!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          When you can't imagine life without stargate (believe me, i've tried! it's impossible!)

who can live withput SG

I can't.

Comment

If there was no SG then I wouldn't have a location!! :O

There wouldn't even be a GW to talk on!!

When you have nightmares about a world of no SG

When you have nightmares that the GW forum is down forever!! :O

sigpic

Comment

When you spend half an evening on the lnternet looking for an MP3 soundclip of Gary Jones shouting 'UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION!!!!!!' to use on your mobile phone as an SMS ringtone...

And no. I didn't find one.
                              sigpic

Comment

That wouldve been a good ringtone though! I want a stargate theme as mine

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X