• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
    ... and then realize that you're actually sleeping with a replicator
    Hey, I've...never mind .

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
      ... you have nightmares about sleeping with Replicarter.
      Guess that depends on the Replicator. I mean, yeah, one of the spider thingys in my bed would wig me out <Yipe!> But I wouldn't necessarily kick Reese out of bed (yeah i know, she's an android, but hey, this is a dream, right? and she may or may not be a replicator, but she's "connected" to them) and then there is of course "RepliSam" -YOWZA! "If that's a nightmare, tie me to the bed!"

Comment

"Replisam" is "Replicarter." Or "Replicator Carter," or "Replicator Sam."

You know you're a gatehead when...the realization that you live on "Fifth St." gives you thrills .

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
          When SG-1 stops being a Mobile Suit Gundam. <I have no idea how many people will actually get this reference.>
          or GW stops being a Gundam Wing reference (it took a while, now their both!)

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you get a stupid rental minivan and compare it to ta Puddle Jumper, or Gate Ship, depending on the reality in question.

see dopey thread here...

Comment

Originally posted by Downslide
              Guess that depends on the Replicator. I mean, yeah, one of the spider thingys in my bed would wig me out <Yipe!> But I wouldn't necessarily kick Reese out of bed (yeah i know, she's an android, but hey, this is a dream, right? and she may or may not be a replicator, but she's "connected" to them) and then there is of course "RepliSam" -YOWZA! "If that's a nightmare, tie me to the bed!"
              I take it you've never had a hand stuck in your head.

BTW, It was Replicarter.
              Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

okay, okay, "RepliCarter." I know. I realized it once I posted. It's early, no coffee yet. SORRY. The whole hand in the head thing would suck, yeah.

Comment

When you begin to see a coffee theme in SG1 and SGA

When all you say are SG quotes (if you do then you have a serious problem)

You get stargate-itis

You have a SG ringtone

Everything circle reminds you of the stargate

You think ET should come to stargate- "ET dial home"

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you laugh your mikta off at all these crazy signs, then sober up fast once you realize you've done most of them.
                    ~Lexx

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar!

Comment

when you wonder if during the commercial breaks on American Idol, people get to travel through the "stargates" on the set.
                      Save us from danger, save us from evil
                      Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

when you're a head which goes through the gate....

......well i thought it was clever

Comment

you're watching Hell's Kitchen - and you sit there thinking to yourself *they should have called it Sokar's Kitchen*
                          sigpic

Comment

When you realize that you have no fish in your pond and still fish in it.

Or when you try to suck the life out of someone you're angry at.

Comment

When you wake up and think an asgard has cloned you as your Son/Daughter is jumping on the bed

Comment

You feel sorry for Corin Nemec when your watching Mansquito. And ask how did he get that low and still make it on sg.

Comment

Working...
                                X