Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with Hermiod or McKay?[/QUOTE]

I have to answer this one..I find the answer to be very easy...of course McKay!! Wow, on a desert island with just me and him..hmmm interesting!!

Answer for the above..I think I would rather die, because the human host's "soul" is lost anyway when the goa'uld take over. Since there is nothing left of the person, I would think that it would be the same as death. Also I wouldn't want to be an evil system lord!!

Question:
    Who would you rather play poker with, Jack or Sheppard?
    Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Jack. He's been the hero of SG for 8 years and...c'mon, the guy's a legend!!! Also, i reckon Shepherd would be good at bluffing!

Would you rather go to an alternate reality (through the mirror) and see what your life is like that way, or go forward in time and see what you will (or won't!!) accomplish?
      Last edited by Anubis69; 27 August 2005, 11:52 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Forward in time - I can see what (if any) major mistakes I have made and make sure to avoid them when I get a second chance.

Which would you rather have in your garage - A Puddle Jumper (With time device) or a Hatak mothership?
        * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

A puddle jumper of course

Who would you rather be slave to Baal or Anubis?
          My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

I'd choose Baal, maybe I'd be able to figure out the gravity control technology he has.

Would you rather be on the asgard ship O'neill and be being chased by 3 replicator controlled asgard motherships, or be on an asgard mothership with replicators aboard?

Comment

I'd rather be on the O'Neill being chased by 3 replicator ships.

Would you rather battle the Wraith with their own weapons, or Tau'ri weapons?

I AM SUPREME COMMANDER THOR

Comment

Since I don't know anything about the wraith weapons, I guess I will have to say the Tauri weapons. I would pick the "biggest, honking gun" I could find, because I wouldn't want to just wound them, that would probably just tick them off--I'd really just want to kill them.

Question: Who would you rather party with the SG1 crew or SGA gang?

Comment

One name to answer your question: Daniel.

Would you rather have an adult or a kid clone made of you by Loki?

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
                    One name to answer your question: Daniel.

Would you rather have an adult or a kid clone made of you by Loki?
                    A kid clone

Since we're on the subject of the Asgard...

Which would you rather have jump out of your bedroom closet dressed as a clown HERMOID or BA'AL?
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                      A kid clone

Since we're on the subject of the Asgard...

Which would you rather have jump out of your bedroom closet dressed as a clown HERMOID or BA'AL?
                      BA'AL!!!

Which would you rather have to serve: the Ori or the Goa'uld?
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I personally think the Goa'uld are probably the better choice.

Would you rather get stuck on a Wraith-infested planet or the hellish world of Ne'tu?
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I'm going to say wraith-invested planet...

Would you rather ascend and be powerless to help or die?
                          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I'll say ascend . . . I *really* don't want to die.

Would you rather . . . work in the field or on-base? Yeah, boring, I know, but it's the best I can think of right now.

~Sarah
                            Call me Sarah . . .
                            • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                            • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                            • Trek forever!

Comment

I would rather work in the field. I would probably feel quite claustrophobic in the mountain.

Would you rather have Weir or Carter cook a gourmet meal for you? (Keeping in mind that we have no knowledge of how well, or bad, either cooks)

Originally posted by startrekempress
                              I'll say ascend . . . I *really* don't want to die.

Would you rather . . . work in the field or on-base? Yeah, boring, I know, but it's the best I can think of right now.

~Sarah
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Weir, she cooked a meal for Simon in one of the epis.

If you could have a character as your personal slave for the day, would you rather have Jackson or Shepard?
                                *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                                Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Working...
                                X