This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xanderic
    Zat. the staff weapon would probably be too heavy lol.

Would you rather have Hermiod hit on you or Thor hit on you? lol
    Stand by for the All Things HHermiod thread...quotes, fan appreciation art, panties thrown at him at his varous public appearances...
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

don't remember what the ribbon device is so Being burned alive like Vala. I like to be a Human Torch if you know what I mean (Fantastic Four)

Would you rather be on tretonin or on the wraith enzyme to make you strong?
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Tretonin! The Wraith enzyme gives me the creeps...
        Spoiler:
        I loved the old Ford, but I don't quite know what to make of super-Ford.
        ::shivers::

If you were seriously wounded, even dying, would you rather be under the care of Dr. Beckett of Dr. Frasier?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          If you were seriously wounded, even dying, would you rather be under the care of Dr. Beckett of Dr. Frasier?
          Beckett. If you're gonna die, you might as well have something nice to look at before you go.

Would you rather be telepathic like Edgar from "Metamorphosis" or telekinetic like Woden?
          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Telekinetic, definitly, It would be awesome just being able to move things using my mind, then when I go skiing I could telekineticly lift my skis and soar through the sky! And If I needed a soda I could just telekineticly bring it to me. It would be awesome! On the other hand If I had telepathicness I could tell what chicks are thinking....

Anyway, someone else can post one, I've gtg.
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

If you were descended like Daniel (naked! ) Would you rather end up in a cold, snow covered field with a small village a mile away or in Time Square. (Sorry if the idea disturbs you)
              Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
              1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
              2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
              3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

I'd say Time Square...not like I'm ever gonna see the people gawking at me ever again And I'm sure there'd be an accessory like a large handbag or scarf or hat within arms reach to cover with

Okay, um...
                Oooh!

If you were to be kidnapped by a Goa'uld, which one would you prefer? (They can be currently dead)

Comment

I would prefer to be kidnapped by Lord Yu, because he seems to be a little less evil than the rest of them.

If you had to travel to a distant planet, would you rather use the Stargate to get there or fly the X-302?

Comment

Stargate

Would you rather be on Atlantis, or the Daedalus.

Comment

Atlantis. The Daedalus is nice but we've basically seen everything it can do. Ring transporter. F-302 cargo bay. Bridge. Brig. Asgard transport beam. Rail guns.

Would you rather procreate with the Wraith or with the Orii?
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

oreo

would rather be killed by a wriath or an oreo (orii)?
                        My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Orii. If you're killed by a Wraith it's gonna be slow and painful.

Would you rather fly a Wraith Dart or a Puddle Jumper?
                          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Puddle Jumper, given that we know next to nothing about the inner workings of a dart. What if they smell?

(Luv your siggy piccy, Space Monkey )

Would you rather serve in a space battle (flying around in small, fun ships) between the wraith and the Goa'uld or F-302s and the Lucian Alliance?

Comment

Wraith/Goa'uld, because it would be fun to watch the Wraith kick the Goa'uld's arrogant butts.

Would you rather fly in the Daedalus or the Prometheus?

Comment

Originally posted by xqqzme__mr
                                Puddle Jumper, given that we know next to nothing about the inner workings of a dart. What if they smell?

(Luv your siggy piccy, Space Monkey )

Would you rather serve in a space battle (flying around in small, fun ships) between the wraith and the Goa'uld or F-302s and the Lucian Alliance?
                                The Goa'uld. I just can't take the Lucian Alliance seriously just yet and would probably get bored.

Would you rather be stuck in broken down elevator for hours on end with Rodney McKay or Dr. Jay Felger (Avenger 2.0)?
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X