Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^That's an easy one to answer..of course it would be Rodney Mckay (he's soo cute!!)..

Ok my question

Who would you want the commanding officer to be at SGC, either Gen. Hammond or Gen. Landry?
    Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Hammond.

Would you rather use a staff weapon or a P90?
      JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
      VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
      MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
      LANDRY
      : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
      Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
      Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
      Mmm... Green...

Comment

P90

Would you rather get shot with a staff weopon or a P90?
        My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Staff Weapon

Would you rather be Dr. Weir or Teyla?
          McKay: I'm invulnerable!
          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
          McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
          My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Neither - I'd rather be Sheppard.

Would you rather be stuck in a continual state of experiencing the life of Jack O'Neill or some barber in Indiana?

Originally posted by weirfan517
            Staff Weapon

Would you rather be Dr. Weir or Teyla?
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

barber in Indiana

Would you rather fight fight teyla or weir

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                Neither - I'd rather be Sheppard.

Would you rather be stuck in a continual state of experiencing the life of Jack O'Neill or some barber in Indiana?
                there is no only one choice there is is jack for sure

who would you rather be connected to Vala or Sam?
                “If I have to say what one more time heads are gonna roll!”

Comment

Sam definately.

Would you rather be stuck in a loophole like Jack and Teal'c or stuck in an alternate universe like Daniel?
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Infinite loop like Jack & Teal'c, look at how much fun they had... for a while...!!

Who would you like to see come back from the dead, Grodin from SGA or Kowalski from SG-1?

Comment

Kowalski

Would you rather be half drunk or half wriath?

Comment

Half drunk ofcourse

Would you rather walk through the Gates front or back?

Comment

Originally posted by Gargen
                          Kowalski

Would you rather be half drunk or half wriath?
                          I'm sorry for offtopic talk, but shouldn't you guys be explaining your choices? The game is pointless if you do not explain. And it also says it in the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
                            Half drunk ofcourse

Would you rather walk through the Gates front or back?
                            Rather be completely drunk and walk thru the gate backwards cause that’s what you do when you’re completely drunk.(do I need to explain why I’d rather be totally drunk?)

Would you rather toasted by a zat, or zapped by a Toaster?
                            Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

toasted by a zat because that would be totally cool...

Would you rather watch a fight between Teal'c and Teyla, or Teal'c and Dex?

Comment

Teal'c and Teyla, cuz she's much cooler than Dex.

Would you rather share your body with a symbiote (like the Tok'Ra) or have a lavae in your pouch (like Jaffa)?
                                * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X