This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

colonel because he was in SG-1. but "general" sounds very good
    Where do you rather spend rest of your life on Argos (ep. Brief candle) of on Asgard homeworld with their all technologies?
    What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

Asgard homeworld (I love tech)

Would you rather die free or live serving false Gods?

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

die free.
        Would you rather to be ancient (not yet ascended - few milion years ago) or powerfull Goa'uld (before Tau'ri started using gate)?
        What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

Ancient, they weren't so damn annoying before they ascended, plus I love science

Would rather be an unascended Ancient or ascended?

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
            Ancient, they weren't so damn annoying before they ascended, plus I love science

Would rather be an unascended Ancient or ascended?
            Unascended. I'd have a bit more freedom that way then if I ascended.

Would you rather get in a sparring match with Teyla or a boxing match with Teal'c?
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
              Would you rather get in a sparring match with Teyla or a boxing match with Teal'c?
              I reckon boxing with Teal'c looks harder, so id do that.

would you rather fight the wraith with a M16 or the replicaters with a shotgun (backup is optional). Its hardly relevant but id pick the replicaters. speaking of which, question, why isn't there a replicater avatar, only a replicarter?
              Sheppard: And a nice Delorean...
              McKay: Oh please, dont even get me started on that movie.
              Sheppard: I like that movie!

Comment

I'd rather fight the Wraith with LOTS of spare rounds than the replicaters.

Would you rather be spending time studying nox culture or asgard culture. Getting to see how they live thier life on a day to day.
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Definitely the Asgard. I've long had a fascination with ancient mythology, so I'd be interested to see how the beings who became the Norse gods live.

Would you rather see SGA get canceled, or see your favorite character get killed off to keep it going?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

fav char, lol i'll just say its cavanough and then i go back to shep or someone.

Rather be a prior or Khalek?

Comment

Khalek because he's a freaking hottie! But I don't want to be evil so can I say neither?

would you rather go to Atlantis or stay on Earth?
                      Last edited by Erised; 02 October 2005, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                        Khalek because he's a freaking hottie! But I don't want to be evil so can I say neither?

would you rather go to Atlantis or stay on Earth?
                        Atlantis Baby! (Just as long as we're getting an ample supply of Lamb from Earth!)

Would you rather be a researcher charged with understanding Ancient technology or adapting it for practical purposes (such as the 303's)?
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I think I would want to adapt for practical uses. You just never know when we could use it.

Would you rather go fishing or watch a marathon of Simpsons with O'Neil? or both?
                          Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
                            I think I would want to adapt for practical uses. You just never know when we could use it.

Would you rather go fishing or watch a marathon of Simpsons with O'Neil? or both?
                            Go fishing with him. Just one episode of the Simpsons fried my brain, I could never take more then that. (sorry, Jack)

Would you rather pilot Atlantis (it is a ship too, after all) or the Beliskner?
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I thing you mean work with? Waith because they wouldn't screw up my face (but they might eat me...)

Would you rather take a Gould Al'kesh or a Waith curser into battle?
                              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
                                I thing you mean work with? Waith because they wouldn't screw up my face (but they might eat me...)

Would you rather take a Gould Al'kesh or a Waith curser into battle?
                                I would take a WRAITH figher - gotta have the heads up display.

Would you rather be connected to Vala with one of those goa'uld prisoner wristbands or die?

P.S.
                                A WAITH curser? Is dat frum Stargate: Elmer Fudd sea-wees?
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X