Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather be a Tok'ra because the pouch makes such an unsightly scar I would never be able to wear a bikini. Besides, the larva are evil Goa'uld waiting to be born & the Tok'ra are not-as-evil partners.

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with Hermiod or McKay?

Comment

Hermiod.

For the most part, the Asguard seem to keep to themselves, whereas McKay seems to enjoy hearing himself complain.
      (If I wanted to hear constant whining, I'd get married.)

Which is uglier: Prometheus or Daedalus?
      Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

The Prommie. It's a shoebox ship.

Would you rather be hit with a Wraith stunner or a Goa'uld Stun Grenade?
        JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
        VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
        MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
        LANDRY
        : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
        Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
        Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
        Mmm... Green...

Comment

Well, that's an extremely cynical view on marriage!

Anyway, well, I don't think either ship is ugly in of itself, but I don't like the name Daedalus very much.

Would you rather be stuck off world for a month with other people, or on Earth all alone?

Comment

It depends which planet but most likely on another planet with other people. It would be awesome just to go to another planet! And other people only makes it better!

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted Island with Dr. Lee or Dr. Zelanka? (kinda odd question, but oh well! )
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Zelenka cuz he's Russian and he can swear at me all he wants in Russian and I wouldn't understand.

Would you rather be Merlin the Arthurian Ancient or Thor the Asgardian Viking?
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                Would you rather be Merlin the Arthurian Ancient or Thor the Asgardian Viking?
                Merlin, because he's an ancient and so he would have better technology for the most part and He's got that Arthurian mythology following with his knights of the round table and Arthur. (I really don't know much about the legend)

If you (in the Pegasus galaxy) knew the wraith fleet would arrive at earth in a day or so and had a peice of technology that might defeat them would you rather dial earth from the planet in the ep "Home" to send the weapon through and warn earth or use the Atlantis gate to send a warning through but not the weapon. Remember, the planet had a large sentient population that would be killed if you used their gate. We had already gained their trust by electing not to use the gate to get home and thus killing a large quantity of them if we did.
                (sorry if I will use another person's question, I can only see the first 7 posts on this thread and the last post . Why? Why? Why? This thread isn't the only one that is like this )
                Last edited by !Dorentus!; 24 August 2005, 08:00 PM.
                Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
                1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
                2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
                3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

Originally posted by !Dorentus!
                  Merlin, because he's an ancient and so he would have better technology for the most part and He's got that Arthurian mythology following with his knights of the round table and Arthur. (I really don't know much about the legend)

If you (in the Pegasus galaxy) knew the wraith fleet would arrive at earth in a day or so and had a peice of technology that might defeat them would you rather dial earth from the planet in the ep "Home" to send the weapon through and warn earth or use the Atlantis gate to send a warning through but not the weapon. Remember, the planet had a large sentient population that would be killed if you used their gate. We had already gained their trust by electing not to use the gate to get home and thus killing a large quantity of them if we did.
                  I would send the Daedalus to that planet and ask permission to use their gate to dial to another galaxy for 30 seconds or less just so that they can send the weapon through. Tell them the circumstances and tell them that they (the fog) would sacrifice themselves as seen in "Home" in order to save their entire civilization and that humans are willing to do the same.

Would you rather be Michael, a de-wraithed human, or that girl, the half-wraith?
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Michael. I'd like to be as far from the Wraith as possible. *shudder* Creepy space vampires, bleaugh....

Who would you rather have controlling the fate of humanity: Wraith or Replicators?

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

That's a pretty weird question, the Replicators would probably just kill everyone, and the wraith would have us fattening ourselfs up...So, wraith, i'd like to be nice and plump.

Would you rather be a Brig.General at the SGC or the SGA-(Atlantis)
                      Assuming they militarised Atlantis...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                        That's a pretty weird question, the Replicators would probably just kill everyone, and the wraith would have us fattening ourselfs up...So, wraith, i'd like to be nice and plump.

Would you rather be a Brig.General at the SGC or the SGA-(Atlantis)
                        Assuming they militarised Atlantis...
                        Brigadier General on SGC. They won't militerize Atlantis any time soon after Wier's argument. Even with the cut in the SGC funding, I'd send people to find the FURLINGS!!!!!!!

Would you rather be Hathor or Osiris (In Daniel's friend's body... the girl)?

Comment

I would rather be Osiris, because the host is more beautiful. Plus, Osiris was a cooler character imo.

Would you rather be stung by the bug in 'Bane' or have the bug from '38 minutes' on your neck?

Comment

I'd rather have the bug from 38 minutes b/c they can take it off my killing me and ressurrecting me. lol

Would you rather have Daniel cross over to Atlantis or Sam?

Comment

Daniel, cause he truly deserves to go to Atlantis seeing as he's the one that unlocked it, and unlocked the Stargate in the first place. Edit: and to annoy the SGC and Season nine
                              Spoiler:
                              Mitchell

If you were a Goa'uld, who would you take as your host, Daniel or Jack ?
                              Last edited by Aetheris; 26 August 2005, 03:54 AM.

Comment

I would take Jack as a host, he is higher up in the Tau'ri authority system and would be a better person to start an infiltration in than Daniel. I thought about Daniel's memories of Ascension, but getting access to any useful memories is very, very doubtful.

If you were to be taken as a host to a goa'uld system Lord would you rather die first or be taken as a host? (Provided that the goa'uld wasn't going to destroy earth or any friends and loved ones.)
                                Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
                                1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
                                2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
                                3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

Working...
                                X