Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis! Come on, I've already been to earth, seen the sights etc., but Atlantis is so new, unexplored, how could I leave?

For all you lovers out there: If faced with the last remaing moments with the one who you loved the most, if you could, would you rather do the Ancient ascended telepathic thing for the first time or sex for the first time? (both would be amazing)
    If you answer this, remember to say why, and it would be interesting to know whether you're a male or a female, because I'm an aspiring pshycologist. However, if you don't care to answer about your gender than just feel free to answer the question. I'm cool with that too.
    In mourning I now will be.
    No more Stargate can I see.
    Sci-Fi Friday jubilation
    Has descended to Saturday syndication.
    (that is to say I don't have cable anymore.)

Comment

First and foremost i think this is a strange what if.......
      And i would rather do the telepathy thingy. If your gonna die at least die with some dignity. Getting to know one another is prehaps more important than physical things. And plz don't use that against me one day. BTW, i am a male. Still doing the telepathic thing would mean that i'm ascended, why can't i just ascend the one that i love? Sure it may make me an outcast but hey! It's a one time thing and it's worth it.

EDIT: Sorry i forgot: Would you take the wraith enzyme if you had the chance knowing the side effects?

Comment

Not willingly.

Would you rather talk with Jonas or Daniel about ancient civilizations?
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
          Not willingly.

Would you rather talk with Jonas or Daniel about ancient civilizations?
          Danny

Tolan or Achen
          I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
          But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
          Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
          GW My home away from home....
          My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

I do realize ,Zekk, that sometimes the question can be so easy that you're like, "Duh! Danny" or Jack or whatever your answer to the question maybe, in other words it's so easy that you don't need to explain it. However, you have not been explaining your answers at all, ever to my knowledge, and you're not the only one . Just in case you or others jumped right into this thread without reading the first post which gives a good outline of what to do, I'll provide for you some of the key lines in it. Who knows maybe it's been awhile since we've seen that first post.
            Originally posted by !Dorentus!
            Here's how to play. Answer the previous poster's "would you rather" question, tell why you chose one decision over the other, and then you can ask your own.

Just so there's no confusion, here is some examples.

Would you rather be tortured like Jack in the episode "Abyss" and eventually killed or be fed on by the wraith?

[Next poster:] I would rather be fed on by the wraith because being revived by a sarcophagus over and over would change what makes me, me;

[Next poster's question:] Who would you rather be, Baal or Anubis?
            Okay, I'm not trying to be a pain at all, it just takes the fun out of this thread if you don't explain your answers, you could say it cheapens it by taking the conversational feel out of it with posts like this:
            Originally posted by Zekk
            Danny

Tolan or Achen
            So, I'll try and be good and answer this question, but I really don't know exactly what you're talking about. Whether I like the Aschen or the Tollan better, which one would I rather see return because their more interesting, who I would rather be, who irratates me more, who I'd rather be stuck on an island with etc. the possibilities are numerous. But I'll go with my best guess and answer "which one I would rather have come back" . I'll admit, that if they did come back I'd like them to come back in the same episode, but if it's one or the other, I'll go with the Aschen because the Tollan were extensively written and the Aschen, well, we still could know a lot more about them. If they came to conquer us, it would be more interesting than the just the the Tollan returning.
            Okay, here's my question: I don't know if it's been answered yet so I'll use the example in the first post.Would you rather be tortured like Jack in the episode "Abyss" and permantly killed or be fed on by the wraith and die that way? It's a choice between the lesser of two evils.
            Last edited by Kanan; 30 September 2005, 05:32 PM.
            In mourning I now will be.
            No more Stargate can I see.
            Sci-Fi Friday jubilation
            Has descended to Saturday syndication.
            (that is to say I don't have cable anymore.)

Comment

getting killed by a wraith.

Hey, it's the faster option. Getting killed and killed over and over again is still gonna be really painful plus the added thing bout the sarcophagus will change me and that ain't good. Getting fed on by a wraith is a one time death that will probably be over with pretty quickly. Plus you definately can't ascend if you die after being in a sarcophagus so much. Lol there still may be a chance to ascend after getting fed on.

Would you rather live a very horrible life or die?

Comment

Option 3 - Ascend

Would you rather have a Stargate in your living room or Prometheus in your garage?
                * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Prommie in my garage

Would you rather be a Tok'ra or what Ford is in S2?

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Oh, Tok'ra, definitely. I'd rather have a snake in my head that's friendly and opposes the System Lords then have the powers of a super-hero and have the paranoia and aggression of an insane person.

Who would you rather get captured by for interrogation, Anubis (he would conduct the "interview" himself) or another female Wraith?
                    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Anubis.

I´d just spill my guts and tell him everything and that way get of easy, Anubis struck me as a guy who didn´t like to waste time with needless torture.

Would you rather be stuck on an Ice world or a Desert World?

Comment

Ice world

Would you rather be anubis's brother or clone?
                        My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

his brother because i would be different.
                          Would you rather be commander of SGC or Prometheus/Daedalos?
                          What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

Deadalus, I get to go to Atlantis

Would you rather serve Anubis or Apophis?

sigpic

Comment

to Apophis - he wasn't so cruel
                              Would you like to have Kull's armor or goa'uld personal shield?
                              What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

Kull's armor, easier to fight with.

Would you rather have Jack as a Colonel or a General?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X