Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm, havn't we already had that question?

i'd rather be a Knox and make my self invisible and go places where, as a male, i'm not allowed to go ooh and make random people's clothes go invisible in public and see their reaction lol

Would you rather command an O'neill class or Beliskner class Asgard vessel?

Comment

^Made me edit!
      Id command the Beliskner class. Simple, powerful and it's got a cool name.

You're captured by a goa'uld, would you rather be tortured or just get the "mind probe" done?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

mind probe

would you ratherascend or just die?
        My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Ascend

Would you rather fight a Wraith or an Unas
          Last edited by shaqarava; 20 August 2005, 08:48 AM.

Comment

(oops, my bad, must have missed it sorry)

An Unas! At least those things can't suck the life out of me!

Would you rather have a stargate in your house (If possible) or a puddle jumper?
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

puddle jumper

would you rathe be mckay or sheperd?

Comment

McKay

Would you rather be good or bad?
                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                LOVE HIM-> DT
                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

bad

would you rather be gaffa or human?

Comment

Originally posted by Gargen

would you rather be gaffa or human?
                    I would rather be a jaffa because you're stronger, live longer, and kel'norem sounds relaxing. If your symbiote matured you could always switch over to tretonin.
                    My Question: Would you rather have technology that makes you invisible or an ancient personal sheild? Assuming that you could turn the sheild off and on whenever you wanted and eat.
                    Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
                    1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
                    2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
                    3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

Originally posted by !Dorentus!
                      I would rather be a jaffa because you're stronger, live longer, and kel'norem sounds relaxing. If your symbiote matured you could always switch over to tretonin.
                      My Question: Would you rather have technology that makes you invisible or an ancient personal sheild? Assuming that you could turn the sheild off and on whenever you wanted and eat.
                      Invisible - Just think of the fun you could have!

Would you rather be ascended and have all the knowledge of the Ancients but be powerless to do anything, or have all the knowledge of the Goa'uld

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Neither. The Ancient knowledge can't do **** if you can do anything. The Gou'ld Knowledge could make you evil.

Would you rather have a season 9+ episode just on the revenging Aschen, the Season 2 Foothold aliens, the mysterious Furlings, the invisible Nox, the Asgard's galaxy and reproduction, the Alterans' plague, the return of the Tok'ra or the remaining Gou'ld?
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Furlings, definitly, I'm just itching to find out who the crap they are.

Would you rather, inreal life, find a zat on the ground, or a staff weapon?
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                            Furlings, definitly, I'm just itching to find out who the crap they are.

Would you rather, inreal life, find a zat on the ground, or a staff weapon?
                            Maybe the Furlings are the key to defeating the Orii. If they are in any way furry, it could be that the Priors are allegeric to them and the Orii dread them (think 'The Mummy' where the the mummy fears cats because they are the guardians of the underworld).

'Hallow are the Or...ahh...ahhh..ahhhh....shu! Orii! (as the Setesh guard's nose drips)
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Zat. the staff weapon would probably be too heavy lol.

Would you rather have Hermiod hit on you or Thor hit on you? lol
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Neither since I'm a guy. But if I had to choose one, I'd go with 'ol Thor. I feel like I know him so well, and I don't think he'd try to take advantage of me.

Would you rather be burned alive like Vala was or be killed slowly by a goa'uld ribbon device?
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X