No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry, hun. I wish I could be there with you, Jumble. You know you have all of our love
    sigpic

Comment

OMG Jumble...I am so so sorry *huggles* You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

(((((Jumble)))))

I'm so sad for you.
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Oh Jumble...!
          sigpic

Comment

OMG, Jumble, I am so very sorry. I wish there was something I could do or say to help but please know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              <snipped>

TR! Welcome back!!!! *squishy huggles* Was that friend you were talking about the one you were helping with her pregnancy? How is she going? It's one of those stories that has stuck with me, I have thought about that girl a lot! Also, how are you, lol? What have you been up to?

<snipped>
              Hey Bekki!!! Yeah, the one that had a son is that friend. She's doind well. Her wedding to the babies father is planned for July 31, 2009. I'm helping her plan it and will most likely be a bridesmaid. Her son, Slade, is almost nine months old now. He's about 30 pounds and can crawl like crazy and is almost able to walk on his own. He's a cutie.

I'm good. Just been really busy with school stuff. And missing my dogs and cat, since I had to leave them at home while I'm at school since my apartment manager won't let me bring them back. Otherwise I'm doing great. I'm starting to get settled into school, so things are slowing down a bit. How are you?

OMG Jumble!! My thoughts and love to you and his family. (((Jumble)))
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

((((((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))))) My heart just breaks for you
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I feel like we should do something for her...I don't know what and I don't want to make her any more upset then she already is. But I just want her to know that we love her and are here for her and such

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    There's no easy way to say this

Spoiler:
                    Michael didn't make it. His heart stopped beating just before midnight last night.
                    I am so so sorry Jumble.

(((((Jumble)))))

I'll be thinking of you...

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      I feel like we should do something for her...I don't know what and I don't want to make her any more upset then she already is. But I just want her to know that we love her and are here for her and such
                      Your message has done just that Amanda

Under the circumstances, I won't be sending the cards we made this week just yet, I'll hold on to them for when Jumble wants them. However, there were a few cards that were messages for Jumble that are even more appropriate now; those I will send. If anyone wants to add a message/card to those, please pm them to me to pass on. I'll stick to the original timetable of tomorrow evening to send them.

If anyone wants to make something but can't get it ready for tomorrow, I'll still collect after then and send them later in the week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        There's no easy way to say this

Spoiler:
                        Michael didn't make it. His heart stopped beating just before midnight last night.
                        Oh my goodness, Jumble...I know we haven't talked much, but I'm so sorry! My sincere condolences to you. How weak and fruitless must be any word of mine...
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that, jumble...
                          *hugs*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh my goodness Jumble. I so was not expecting the worst possible news from you. This is too cruel.

So sad for you. I wish I could say or do more. Just ((((hugs)))) and know I... we are all thinking of you and send my love and thoughts.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's so unfair.
                              I feel so sad and I can't even imagine what jumble must be going trough...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OMG

Sometimes life can be so unfair.

There are no words I could say which could heal your hurt no matter how much I want them to. Please know that you are loved and your family here will support you however you need us most.

((((((((((Jumble))))))))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X