X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Love. That sig is. *nods*
    Thanks

Been working on 'or could it be about the bottom lip', but I can't get it right

Maybe I should skip it and go on to 'maybe it's all about the tool....'

And it makes sense to me, but only to follow people who have something to say...
    I've never really got into it. Seems to me there are a lot of people who have something to say, but very few that are worth listening to

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Thanks

Been working on 'or could it be about the bottom lip', but I can't get it right

Maybe I should skip it and go on to 'maybe it's all about the tool....'

I've never really got into it. Seems to me there are a lot of people who have something to say, but very few that are worth listening to
      Haha, yes. Get the tool out of the way! It's occupying your mind, ruining it for everyhing else!

And true that.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*jumps up and down* It's the bottom lip, it's the bottom lip!!!

Er...

*blinks*
        sigpic

Comment

Haha, yes. Get the tool out of the way! It's occupying your mind, ruining it for everyhing else!

And true that.
          You could be right.

Although I thought maybe it was staring at the bottom lip that was causing the trouble

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*

The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip, The bottom lip!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, Jumble, your mojo is definitely back - that sig is awesome!

And I love Twitter, but it really doesn't work unless you carefully choose who to follow
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yeah, that could be what it is.....................

Comment

Hm... I somehow think it's the bottom lip...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Wow, Jumble, your mojo is definitely back - that sig is awesome!
                    Thanks I'm quite chuffed with how that one turned out

And I love Twitter, but it really doesn't work unless you carefully choose who to follow
                    I guess I've just got better things to do with my time

Now if Martin did decide to take over the Wednesday slot I might be persuaded to follow...............

Comment

Congratulations on 69 post Jumble
                      Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      Hi! *waves at Woohoos*

It's all the thunk *iz feeling slightly fuzzy headed too*

Bree - I'm glad you're feeling more positive again It really does help!

Jann - Well done on the presentation - not so well done on the skiving At least your Mom skives with style
                      Thanks Oma
                      Originally posted by llp View Post
                      This is a sort of non related topic but I thought I'd throw it in:

Starting today, you're going to be hearing a lot more from the cast of Sanctuary on Twitter! Follow @AmandaTapping for Q+A on "Tapping Tuesday", @RobinDunne for trivia on "Fun Fact Friday", @RyRobbins for insight into "What's Stuck in My Head Monday" and @AgamDarshi every Thursday as she plays "I Spy on Sanctuary".

All of this is going to be on TWITTER so if you aren't signed up, you will have to hope it gets posted here.

BTW - Amanda has asked for questions from her fans for "Tapping Tuesday" so here's your chance to ask her things. She will pick a few each week to answer.

Now to relate it....we need to get MW to do "Wednesdays with MW" or something. That would make it about perfect.
                      Those wanting to follow the Twitter posts without having to actually join Twitter can subscribe to this thread and keep up with all the tweets.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...ble-Spoilers!!
                      Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Wow, quiet in here today!

Love the sigs, Bree!
                      *huggles everyone*
                      Thanks Josi I followed a tut on the GAC thread and put my own twist on it. If anyone is interested I can post the link here later on tonight when I am home.

Arrrrrtworrrk! Nice, Bree!

I have no idea what GA is either.
                      But when it comes down to emotion and TV...
                      I do watch the occasional mess with the viewers heads shows. I'm not going to admit which ones, but yeah...

As for twitter, it's election time here and I was thinking about signing up to follow some politicians and such, so... Maybe that decision is easier now.
                      Thanks Nad
                      I really don't get Twitter, makes no sense to me at all

Another sig

Very nice work Jumble. I think your PS mojo is back.
                      As for twitter, the only thing you need to pay attention to is the name after the @ symbol and what they said.
                      for example: @amandatapping HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WONDER WOMEN!!! Hope you're all being worshipped, or at least having your laundry done for you! xoxox

This was Amanda wishing everyone a happy mothers day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Joe has a nice bottom lip too...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          I might have, sort of, by accident, read that as ''Joe has a nice bottom too''. And I kind of wondered where said bottom was on the picture before coming to my senses.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure Joe does have a nice bottom. Shall I write and ask for more pics of it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              I'm sure Joe does have a nice bottom. Shall I write and ask for more pics of it?
                              Yes.

Oh and GA... It's Grey's Anatomy, huh? *headdesk*

sigpic

Comment

I think Joe would have an excellent bum. He works out, after all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X