No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No news from Jumble today, as yet. Keep crossing everything and sending out good vibes and/or prayers!

EDIT: *takes a moment to thunk sig...then avi...runz out*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      No news from Jumble today, as yet. Keep crossing everything and sending out good vibes and/or prayers!

Am doing Really hoping everything's going OK
      (((((Jumble and Michael)))))
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Am doing Really hoping everything's going OK
        (((((Jumble and Michael)))))
        *nods* What she said!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          <snipped for space>

...Is that what they call it nowadays?

Go Amanda! Go Amanda!
          I was going to send him a message about if he understood our Algebra thing or not *debates*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Will do! Do we know what time his surgery was scheduled for?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            I was going to send him a message about if he understood our Algebra thing or not *debates*

Will do! Do we know what time his surgery was scheduled for?
            Well, that's a good start
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Oh and hubby is home from work and denies all knowledge of damaging my eyebrow. His exact words were "I'm pretty sure I didn't stick my..." umm maybe I should leave the rest up to your imagination.

Spoiler:

Sheesh, he said finger. He didn't stick his finger in my eye! Jeez you lot are so filthy minded.
              *blinks*

What do you expect from us? To be non-guttery?!?!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

I've decided that I need to stop being so chicken That guy that I said I almost went up to and talked to like 2 weeks ago...we did a project in the class that I'm in him with and I almost went up and asked him to be my partner but chickened out And right now I'm staring at his FB and Myspace and am too chicken to send him a message
              Just do it! Just do it! send send send ...if it helps...I started it the same way...I just added him on FB...then in class when he sat next to me I was like...hey...you have MSN...what is it?! and then it all started... but the msn thing could be the other way around ...since I have no idea what his email address is!
              *gives amanda a pounce of courage*

Just got back from a wedding. Actually from my friend's wedding...she just got married...at the age of 20... as a virgin coz of her belief stuff *blinks*...it was...weird...(aka that's why I am home this early! ...no evening party; sadly enough)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Just got back from a wedding. Actually from my friend's wedding...she just got married...at the age of 20... as a virgin coz of her belief stuff *blinks*...it was...weird...(aka that's why I am home this early! ...no evening party; sadly enough)
                Very strage....

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

What do you expect from us? To be non-guttery?!?!

Just do it! Just do it! send send send ...if it helps...I started it the same way...I just added him on FB...then in class when he sat next to me I was like...hey...you have MSN...what is it?! and then it all started... but the msn thing could be the other way around ...since I have no idea what his email address is!
                  *gives amanda a pounce of courage*

Strange, but not that strange...I have a friend that is getting married just a few weeks after she turns 21, another getting married when her son isn't yet a year old (to the father) and she will be almost 22 or 23, and another thinking about getting married before her daughter turns 1 (also to the father) and she isn't yet 20.

And what's wrong with being a virgin? *is still a virgin at 20 and has never had a boyfriend or been asked out*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Strange, but not that strange...I have a friend that is getting married just a few weeks after she turns 21, another getting married when her son isn't yet a year old (to the father) and she will be almost 22 or 23, and another thinking about getting married before her daughter turns 1 (also to the father) and she isn't yet 20.

And what's wrong with being a virgin? *is still a virgin at 20 and has never had a boyfriend or been asked out*
                    Sorry but this is different IMHO....She has never had sex with him, never even spend the night with him...I know people do it all the time and so, but they married coz it was convenient. Of course they love each other alot..but they married because he found an appartement and she was looking for one...but when she moved in with him he got a discount.
                    That plus...so they could have sex. That is the reason...
                    perhaps it is weird for me to understand since I don't really believe in the whole god thing and such(I believe that there is something) but that's not the point and all...

Also what you say are people that already have children together...it's different when you are still studying (second year university)

Just IMHO...but that's why it is strange...

EDIT: for white stuff..it's not wrong, not at all...but I disagree with her descision(sp?)
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry but this is different IMHO....She has never had sex with him, never even spend the night with him...I know people do it all the time and so, but they married coz it was convenient. Of course they love each other alot..but they married because he found an appartement and she was looking for one...but when she moved in with him he got a discount.
                      That plus...so they could have sex. That is the reason...
                      perhaps it is weird for me to understand since I don't really believe in the whole god thing and such(I believe that there is something) but that's not the point and all...

Also what you say are people that already have children together...it's different when you are still studying (second year university)

Just IMHO...but that's why it is strange...

EDIT: for white stuff..it's not wrong, not at all...but I disagree with her descision(sp?)
                      Well, if they only got married "for the heck of it", then it's not necessarily a good thing.

And my friends that are getting married are all still in school, including the ones with kids. Well, the friend with a son dropped, but she's going back in January. She just dropped because he came just before last Christmas and she'd miss too much of the start of the next semester if she tried to stay. And this semester she couldn't find anyone she trusted with him (besides her friends that had to attend classes) so she didn't have anyone to leave him with.

And for me, it's not even a God thing. I'm a bit more like you (there's something, but I'm not entirely sure it's the Christian God) in that sense, so for me it's a combination of lack of opportunity and personal morals. Plus, I don't want to have kids before I'm at least slightly settled after college, lol.

And for the white stuff, I meant wrong more in the sense that many people I know look down on people like me, whereas in the past it has been the other way around.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm... No ''I'm back''? No ''I missed you guys''?

Little grammar check.

Say I'm talking about pleasing Martin, is the line ''The man to please'' correct, or does that mean that he's the one doing the pleasing?

And don't worry. It's all very PG

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Hm... No ''I'm back''? No ''I missed you guys''?

Little grammar check.

Say I'm talking about pleasing Martin, is the line ''The man to please'' correct, or does that mean that he's the one doing the pleasing?

And don't worry. It's all very PG
                          Well, I've been gone since Ship Day, so I didn't know you hadn't been around...

And it might depend...

Are you saying something like "Martin is the man to please"? If so, Martin is being pleased.

Hope that helps...
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope, that's correct Nad
                            *waits curiously*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              Well, I've been gone since Ship Day, so I didn't know you hadn't been around...

And it might depend...

Are you saying something like "Martin is the man to please"? If so, Martin is being pleased.

Hope that helps...
                              I was talking about you, young lady...

And yes. Thanks

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Nope, that's correct Nad
                              *waits curiously*
                              And thank you too!

sigpic

Comment

I'm still trying to get over my fear of artworking , but Martin deserves some love...

Actually, I don't really like this one either, but I do like the idea, so don't be surprised if you see this one in another version...

Gosh, those bloopers are inspiring...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X