The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Josi is running nekkid too? Outside? What is this world coming too?
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ''Dear neighbours,

How are you doing? Let me start by sayong sorry for the noise and the nekkidness you have had to endure from us. And the smell of broccoli smoke. I'm also sorry for setting some mailboxes on fire. And some cars. And...
    But let's put that behind us, shall we?
    We're all about togetherness and love, so we wood like to invite you over or coffee, wine or orange juice. We have plenty.

The nekkid one I just pulled out of your rosebush is josiane. She's never nekkid inside, but when she runs out...
    The one standing next to me at the window is luvnjack. She refused to come over, but likes to invite you over anyway.
    The one making funny sounds that seem to come from under the floor is Jann. She's in the gutter again.
    Jasmina and Amanda have been relatively quiet tonight. I think they're plotting world domination again. Seperately.
    The lady running by was EH-T. She's Canadian... *nods*
    Jumble you will see again soon...

We hope you will drop by. We have the karaoke set ready.

Hugs,
    Nad.
    (Your loving neighbour )''
    *sigh* You know, you let your hair down just once, just to get into the spirit of things, and look at the consternation it causes

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Hi, everyone. I just heard from Jumble. She says:

So, consider yourselves told. She say's Michael goes in for surgery on Friday and is still pretty out of it (probably because of the meds). So, let's really keep them both on our thoughts and prayers on Friday!!! (((WOOHOOS)))
    (((((((((((((Jumble and Michael)))))))))))))))) (because they can't have enough hugs right now)

She said the same to me, with the additional instruction that I was to tell Jann and Nad off for shipping Sam and Major Wood while she's not around to protect him So consider yourselves told!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *sigh* You know, you let your hair down just once, just to get into the spirit of things, and look at the consternation it causes

(((((((((((((Jumble and Michael)))))))))))))))) (because they can't have enough hugs right now)

She said the same to me, with the additional instruction that I was to tell Jann and Nad off for shipping Sam and Major Wood while she's not around to protect him So consider yourselves told!
      She's always watching...
      sigpic

Comment

Just made these for Jumble and Michael:

Apologies to any Woohoos whose sprites I missed off... I know there's way more of us but I don't have all the sprites Hopefully he'll get the idea
        sigpic

Comment

“Sanctuary” Defiled: Part Two

Is there one good prank you can tell us about?

Amanda: You can’t forget Holden MacPhillips.
          Robin: Holden MacPhillips, yes. There was a man who kept emailing and phoning [producer] Martin Wood and sending flowers to the office and kept pitching him [ideas].
          Amanda: This went on for one and a half to two years, didn’t it?
          Robin: Two years, yeah. He kept sending all these gifts and all kinds of e-mails and pitching these ridiculous movie ideas to the point where when we went to Comic Con, Marty said, “I’m not going to stay in the hotel under my own name because this guy’s a wacko.” But it turned out to be…

Thanks to Kes for the link
          sigpic

Comment

Hm.

“Sanctuary” Defiled: Part Two

Thanks to Kes for the link
            Oh, awesome interview. Poor Martin...

Loved the artwork, by the way
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Uh oh....sorry granny

even though it's fun

I think I should start making something for Micheal now! I've been a bad! woohoo by not doing it already *hits self*

Poor Martin about the practical joke!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Uh oh....sorry granny

even though it's fun

I think I should start making something for Micheal now! I've been a bad! woohoo by not doing it already *hits self*

Poor Martin about the practical joke!
                Oh come on! Don't leave me! Stand up against the anti's!

*hides from jumble's revengeful lightning*

And I haven't done anything yet, either...
                UI was thinking of making artwork, but I have nothing, so I guess I'll fall back on the words only approach.
                Seriously, I strongly doubt my last couple of 'creations', no matter what you guys say. The Martin/JY one I'm starting to like, but that might be more due to the picture
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Oh come on! Don't leave me! Stand up against the anti's!

*hides from jumble's revengeful lightning*
                  I'm not leaving you...I am just thinking we should do this shipping more under the radar...
                  Certainly now the Martin protector isn't here...fulltime*looks around*

And I haven't done anything yet, either...
                  UI was thinking of making artwork, but I have nothing, so I guess I'll fall back on the words only approach.
                  Seriously, I strongly doubt my last couple of 'creations', no matter what you guys say. The Martin/JY one I'm starting to like, but that might be more due to the picture
                  *hugs* Your work is awesome! My muse works in a strange way...it will visit me several days a month and then leave me for the rest of the time...can't find it anywhere then
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not leaving you...I am just thinking we should do this shipping more under the radar...

*hugs* Your work is awesome! My muse works in a strange way...it will visit me several days a month and then leave me for the rest of the time...can't find it anywhere then:P
                    Have you tried looking in your room? Because I'm pretty sure my muse is buried under clothes/books/blankets in my room

D'oh! Jas I thought you were going to take the notes off the fringe? Now they all know our plan!

Oh and thanks Jann for pushing us into the gutter right before I have to go to school

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*marches in*
                      *puts hands on hips*
                      *glares at Jann and Nad*
                      *takes her role as temporary protector of Major Wood's virtue rather too seriously*
                      sigpic

Comment

So, Jann. How's the weather over there? Is the Wooden furniture *wink* standing in the rain, or has someone taken them in to sit on them indoors *wink*?

I'm really sorry. I'll stop now

*hugs* Your work is awesome! My muse works in a strange way...it will visit me several days a month and then leave me for the rest of the time...can't find it anywhere then
                        Thanks But yeah, it's funny how that works sometimes, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

D'oh! Jas I thought you were going to take the notes off the fringe? Now they all know our plan!
                          *blinks* *reads*

''Eggs, milk, ham, orange juice, tampons, chocolate, hammer''

...What in earth are you up to?!

*marches in*
                          *puts hands on hips*
                          *glares at Jann and Nad*
                          *takes her role as temporary protector of Major Wood's virtue rather too seriously*
                          Power. gone. to. head.
                          *shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

What ever you do Nad I'm sure you'll do it brilliantly.

*zats Josi and hides her in the closet*

Colonel Sam/Major Wood FTW!!!!!!!!

*runs*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            Have you tried looking in your room? Because I'm pretty sure my muse is buried under clothes/books/blankets in my room

Oh and thanks Jann for pushing us into the gutter right before I have to go to school
                            We'll think of something else, we're smart girls... sort of...

sigpic

Comment

What ever you do Nad I'm sure you'll do it brilliantly.

*zats Josi and hides her in the closet*

Colonel Sam/Major Wood FTW!!!!!!!!

*runs*

We'll think of something else, we're smart girls... sort of...

Oh don't you start! However am I going to explain that to Jumble?
                              sigpic

Comment

You'll tell her that the Major didn't have a choice cause the Colonel outranks him?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X