The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *shakes head* People in here are very dirty.

And I'll take this moment to point out that we had five guests when we started to do the icky. *nods*

EDIT: We still do, maybe we're on to something here...
    EDITII: I wonder how jumble wood react if she comes back to find that this thread got renamed as ''The Hard Wood Discussion and Appreciation Thread''...
    *waves to guests*

You know, Jumble is going to be so mad if one of those guests turns out to be Martin, finally coming to check out what goes on round here
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

EDITII: I wonder how jumble wood react if she comes back to find that this thread got renamed as ''The Hard Wood Discussion and Appreciation Thread''...
      *chokes*
      sigpic

Comment

Hm. It doesn't sound like there's a problem with the plumbing... Maybe there are moist problems. You know, a leaking roof?
        Yeah...because it's dripping in here you know

Yeah, luckily they mostly use hard wood for outside furniture. There's less worry about shrinkage after heavy rainfall. Hard wood is reliable, especially if you give it a little touch up with paint...
        Uhuh normally after some heavy rainfal the hard wood stands it and tries to cover up...it goes longer...it endures the rain better!

as for paint...it does need to have a good cover layer, so that the water doesn't get through it ...again. You don't want to get problems with the wood you know.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        That's not to say that he didn't want to do it... but it is what we're telling Jumble.

...oh...and choke carefully!

*looks at time*

oh...it's late...*waves everyone goodnight...*
        sigpic

Comment

Crezzie! Everytone's crezzie!
          *runs around waving arms*
          *hops from one foot to the other*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*shakes head* People in here are very dirty.

And I'll take this moment to point out that we had five guests when we started to do the icky. *nods*

EDIT: We still do, maybe we're on to something here...

*chokes too*

*wipes coffeespit from laptop*

*makes mental note not to check the woohoo thread whilst swallowing...*

*...wonders how long it will be before someone says something guttery about the swallowing comment... *

Ahem!

Morning Woohoos!

((((Woohoos))))

((((PTB))))

((((Michael and Jumble)))) Good luck today Michael. *crosses fingers and says little prayer*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Yeah...because it's dripping in here you know

Uhuh normally after some heavy rainfal the hard wood stands it and tries to cover up...it goes longer...it endures the rain better!

as for paint...it does need to have a good cover layer, so that the water doesn't get through it ...again. You don't want to get problems with the wood you know.
            *snort*

You know, I have metal outside furniture and I kind of feel like I'm missing out on something now.

I wish I knew why but my gluteus maximus are really aching today...that and my right eyebrow... I can probably explain the, uh, former, but eyebrow? Whassat all about?

EDIT:

I forgot to...

*runs nekkid through thread*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *chokes too*

*wipes coffeespit from laptop*

*makes mental note not to check the woohoo thread whilst swallowing...*

*...wonders how long it will be before someone says something guttery about the swallowing comment... *

Ahem!

Morning Woohoos!

((((Woohoos))))

((((PTB))))

((((Michael and Jumble)))) Good luck today Michael. *crosses fingers and says little prayer*

*snort*

You know, I have metal outside furniture and I kind of feel like I'm missing out on something now.

I wish I knew why but my gluteus maximus are really aching today...that and my right eyebrow... I can probably explain the, uh, former, but eyebrow? Whassat all about?

EDIT:

I forgot to...

*runs nekkid through thread*

5 min?

And do I even wanna ask about the gluteus maximus?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                5 min?

And do I even wanna ask about the gluteus maximus?

Well it's quiet here this morning so we might make it to an hour.

And no, don't ask about the gluteus maximus. The thread is already swimming in gutter water and any explanation I give wood only make matters worse.
                sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

sigpic

Comment

*snorts*

Morning Cags

Comment

*giggles*
                      *covers her dog's eyes, so she won't read the ickybah*

*crosses fingers for Michael*

And I'm sorry, Cags! *hugs*
                      ...Do you take virtual money?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

*crosses fingers and toes for micheal*

*huggles martin*

*hops out again...*
                        sigpic

Comment

*flops onto couch, fully clothed*
                          Afternoon Woohoos! Any news from Jumble? Have been keeping everything crossed all day for her and Michael
                          *rolls eyes at Cags..*. although I think on this thread we've gone waay past the TMI stage
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*giggles*
                            *covers her dog's eyes, so she won't read the ickybah*

*crosses fingers for Michael*

And I'm sorry, Cags! *hugs*
                            ...Do you take virtual money?
                            Well I prefer the real stuff.

I stumbled across a thread just now where someone was asking why no Martin Wood directing on SGU and someone wrote this:
                            Originally posted by Automission View Post
                            You know, I never even really notice this. All the episodes really look similar in regards to direction, I'd not really wonder who directed it. If I ever hate an episode, you mostly blame the writing and concept of the episode, as well as the poor dialogue.

So little the director does is noticeable to me. So I'm not fussed we lost Martin Wood.
                            My fingers itched but I refrained. I am, after all a shippy hippy and must not make war with those who know no better.

(So I fangurled all over the Sam/Jack thread instead. )

Hey, someone has to!

Oh and hubby is home from work and denies all knowledge of damaging my eyebrow. His exact words were "I'm pretty sure I didn't stick my..." umm maybe I should leave the rest up to your imagination.

Spoiler:

Sheesh, he said finger. He didn't stick his finger in my eye! Jeez you lot are so filthy minded.
                            sigpic

Comment

Any news from Jumble? *crosses fingers*

Yay for the fangurling on the S/J thread Cags! I really do think that the directors get such little credit (when they deserve a whole heck of a lot!)...it's very nice that they have their very own appreciation thread! (((Woohoo's and PTB)))

I've decided that I need to stop being so chicken That guy that I said I almost went up to and talked to like 2 weeks ago...we did a project in the class that I'm in him with and I almost went up and asked him to be my partner but chickened out And right now I'm staring at his FB and Myspace and am too chicken to send him a message

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Well I prefer the real stuff.
                                Darn.

I stumbled across a thread just now where someone was asking why no Martin Wood directing on SGU and someone wrote this:

My fingers itched but I refrained. I am, after all a shippy hippy and must not make war with those who know no better.

(So I fangurled all over the Sam/Jack thread instead. )

Hey, someone has to!
                                I visited that thread and decided not to as well
                                After that I let before anyone comes up and screams ''The PTB are IDIOTS!! I hope they all leaf'' And yes, the typo was intentional

Oh and hubby is home from work and denies all knowledge of damaging my eyebrow. His exact words were "I'm pretty sure I didn't stick my..." umm maybe I should leave the rest up to your imagination.

Spoiler:

Sheesh, he said finger. He didn't stick his finger in my eye! Jeez you lot are so filthy minded.
                                ...Is that what they call it nowadays?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Any news from Jumble? *crosses fingers*

Yay for the fangurling on the S/J thread Cags! I really do think that the directors get such little credit (when they deserve a whole heck of a lot!)...it's very nice that they have their very own appreciation thread! (((Woohoo's and PTB)))

I've decided that I need to stop being so chicken That guy that I said I almost went up to and talked to like 2 weeks ago...we did a project in the class that I'm in him with and I almost went up and asked him to be my partner but chickened out And right now I'm staring at his FB and Myspace and am too chicken to send him a message
                                Go Amanda! Go Amanda!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X