Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    It's so unfair.
    I feel so sad and I can't even imagine what jumble must be going trough...
    Couldn't have put it better myself.
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Wow. I'm so sad.
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone*
        I think we need it
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *huggles everyone*
          I think we need it
          *nods*

You know we're all like family....and it's like when something happens we all feel it, just as if something had happened to one of our RL friends that we see everyday. Because in a sense we do see each other, maybe not tangibly but almost all of us pop in here everyday. And we chat and socialize and share those little pieces of our heart that we might have held back and not shared with others. And then something like this happens and it breaks all of our hearts

(((Jumble and woohoos)))

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *nods*

You know you guys are all like family....and it's like when something happens we all feel it, just as if something had happened to one of our RL friends that we see everyday. Because in a sense we do see each other, maybe not tangibly but almost all of us pop in here everyday. And we chat and socialize and share those little pieces of our heart that we might have held back and not shared with others. And then something like this happens and it breaks all of our hearts

(((Jumble and woohoos)))
            Yes.
            In fact, I 'see' a lot of you guys more often than I see many of my RL friends.
            We all care about eachother, we share our worries, celebrate events in life that are important and we do share a lot. Sometimes, the very first place I go to if I need to 'talk' is this place. And I'm actually pretty damn glad that there's always someone here, no matter what time of day it is.

((((WooHoos))))
            ((((jumble))))
            ((((Everyone else here))))

And yes, I am sentimental now. I'm going to hug someone.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

((((Amanda)))) ((((Nad)))) So true, and when one of us is grieving we all grieve too
              ((((((Woohoos)))))) (((((((((((Jumble)))))))))))

Good night all, take care of yourselves and hug all your loved ones tonight
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Yes.
                In fact, I 'see' a lot of you guys more often than I see many of my RL friends.
                We all care about eachother, we share our worries, celebrate events in life that are important and we do share a lot. Sometimes, the very first place I go to if I need to 'talk' is this place. And I'm actually pretty damn glad that there's always someone here, no matter what time of day it is.

((((WooHoos))))
                ((((jumble))))
                ((((Everyone else here))))

And yes, I am sentimental now. I'm going to hug someone.
                I totally agree with you Nad. I talk to you guys more then my RL friends as well sometimes, and sometimes me being a teenager I don't want to get someone my own age's view but rather someone who is older and wiser and somedays you just don't want to talk about stuff with your loved ones.(parents) Sometime I wonder how we care so much about everyone on here when we've never even seen them face to face and I think that's something that's very special and something I wouldn't ever want to trade for the world. (((Jumble and woohoo's again)))

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                ((((Amanda)))) ((((Nad)))) So true, and when one of us is grieving we all grieve too
                ((((((Woohoos)))))) (((((((((((Jumble)))))))))))

Good night all, take care of yourselves and hug all your loved ones tonight
                Definitely

Night Josi! *hugs*

Comment

Yes, I count some of my online friends as some of my best friends. I told all of you about my mom before I told anyone else in my life (besides my Hubby, of course). I've never met any of you, but when I talk about you, I always say, "My friend" before your names.

(((((Woohoos)))))

((((((((((Jumble))))))))))

*continues feeling sad*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Yes, I count some of my online friends as some of my best friends. I told all of you about my mom before I told anyone else in my life (besides my Hubby, of course). I've never met any of you, but when I talk about you, I always say, "My friend" before your names.

(((((Woohoos)))))

*continues feeling sad*
                    Yep, you know, I'll third (or whatever) that. I have made some amazing friends through forums. People who have touched my life is ways I can't begin to explain. People who have literally saved me or given me strength and courage to do the things I had to do or just carry on living when I didn't want to. There's stuff about my life that my online friends know that even my family don't.
                    And I feel pain and love and happiness just like I do when RL friends are hurting. It's just hard when you can't be there in person to give a hug.

((((Woohoos))) but especially ((((Jumble)))) tonight.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll chime in on the same theme too. I totally agree. And thank you Regularamanda for saying it first.

There's something to be said for the anonymity of the internet. It's easy to shield yourself behind a login name and to share your life with the people who share your online interests. We do become like family. We can discuss just about anything but it's during the times of the really wonderful or the really sad news that I truly wish I could reach through this medium and we could actually be there for each other.

Josi, I think you said it first. My heart is broken too. We all grieve together and maybe that's a small consolation for our dear Jumble. Her online family is here for her.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Yep, you know, I'll third (or whatever) that. I have made some amazing friends through forums. People who have touched my life is ways I can't begin to explain. People who have literally saved me or given me strength and courage to do the things I had to do or just carry on living when I didn't want to. There's stuff about my life that my online friends know that even my family don't.
                        And I feel pain and love and happiness just like I do when RL friends are hurting. It's just hard when you can't be there in person to give a hug.

((((Woohoos))) but especially ((((Jumble)))) tonight.
                        It really really is
                        Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        I'll chime in on the same theme too. I totally agree. And thank you Regularamanda for saying it first.

There's something to be said for the anonymity of the internet. It's easy to shield yourself behind a login name and to share your life with the people who share your online interests. We do become like family. We can discuss just about anything but it's during the times of the really wonderful or the really sad news that I truly wish I could reach through this medium and we could actually be there for each other.

Josi, I think you said it first. My heart is broken too. We all grieve together and maybe that's a small consolation for our dear Jumble. Her online family is here for her.

*nods* Yup it's as if we experienced the lose of someone dear to us.

This just really sucks.

Edit- That was a '69 post...and only causes a whole heck of a lot more sadness.

*huggles everyone really tight*

Comment

*waves to guest*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

I do agree with that, definitely. What's really amazing, and what really speaks volumes for the character of everyone here, especially Jumble, is that I only pop in now and again, I say hi and ask a few questions, and I comment--I'm not a frequent visitor, and yet ever since I heard the news earlier today I've been absolutely morose. I feel so terrible for Jumble, as though I've known her for ages. I want to do something to make her feel better but I can't! (And now I'm getting teary-eyed over it, too. ) I find it honestly incredible how much this has affected me, but it just goes to show that even though I'm not around that much, I have found friends here.

I hope Jumble gets some comfort from all of you. I might have you as friends but she's had you as friends much, much longer, and I know that must count for something.

((((Jumble))))
                            sigpic
                            ~the guitarists~

Comment

I could repeat everything you guys have just said...but I just keep it short with an "I agree". I know it sounds lame and all...but to be honest, I have no clue what to add...

I care a lot about all of you guys(girls) and you all mean a lot to me, even though I haven't met most of you! In a way y'all feel like family coz I speak to y'all every day(or almost every day)

((((Jumble and Woohoos)))

It's a sad sad day!

EDIT: Aka...when one grieves we all grieve! IMHO

sorry for the bad message...but I just got home and I'm kinda like "I have no idea what to say because everything I say will sound wrong and not good enough"

*pops out and falls into bed*
                              sigpic

Comment

I told my parents about it this morning (they send their condolences as well)

There's really something to be said for having the person right in front of you. I want to hug you all for real so bad, especially Jumble, stupid huge ocean that separates us.

*waves at 2 guests*

Comment

Working...
                                X