Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    ...you English people are laaaaaazy

Oiy, Missy, we are not! We go around deliberately adding letters to words and picking bizzare spellings to make them more fiendishly difficult to learn specifically to keep everyone on their toes. After all there is no other logical explanation for having a U in colour, or spelling check cheque or yogurt yoghourt...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    And it's an in-built thing, I've seen boys of 3 seeing who could pee the furthest

I've led such an interesting life
    *sigh* I wish I could get my 2 and a half year old to play that game.

I only came in here for a breather. the party thread was at page 103 when I left; it's probably page 120 now. It's like everyone on the Appreciation thread is on speed or something...
    sigpic

Comment

*backs off*

Uh oh...Jann got the wrath of the English people upon her...*says sheepishly sorry*

I was just teasing Jumble...it is what I do!

And we europeans have a great influence on other languages*snort*
      sigpic

Comment

You Europeans are responsible for most of it... ours that is. Us Brits are right tarts when it comes to snurching other people's language... but by Gosh, try and impose somebody else's currency on us and there'll be trouble...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Oiy, Missy, we are not! We go around deliberately adding letters to words and picking bizzare spellings to make them more fiendishly difficult to learn specifically to keep everyone on their toes. After all there is no other logical explanation for having a U in colour, or spelling check cheque or yogurt yoghourt...
          Hey, we have to keep our uniqueness amongst all these foreigners somehow

And have you looked at the French language? Soooo many quirks, and they break every rule they make as do the English

*sigh* I wish I could get my 2 and a half year old to play that game.
          Be careful what you wish for

I only came in here for a breather. the party thread was at page 103 when I left; it's probably page 120 now. It's like everyone on the Appreciation thread is on speed or something...
          I know, I'm scared to blink in case they post another 100 times while I've got my eyes closed

*sits back on a comfy couch with Martin for a little light relief*

Oh... did that come out wrong?

Maybe not

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *backs off*

Uh oh...Jann got the wrath of the English people upon her...*says sheepishly sorry*

I was just teasing Jumble...it is what I do!

And we europeans have a great influence on other languages*snort*
          It wasn't wrath, or at least wasn't meant to come across that way

*hugs Jann*

Comment

Interrupting:

Shippy Hippy Insanity Party Post:

The S.H.I.P. is very proud to present to you our new member:

Kirdy Mulder

Mempic by jumble:
            Spoiler:

Welcome to The Party!!

Now, if anyone else feels like joining our expanding Party, feel free to speak up! Just contact Jumble or Nad
            There's no need to give up your favorite pillar of Ship! there's broccoli and you can sign up for free.

For more info on the Party or it's members, please visit
            The Official Website

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yay, new Shippy Hippies!

Does he like Martin?

I mean, not in *that* way (although, given recent discussions on slashing I'll not rule anything out).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Yay, new Shippy Hippies!

Does he like Martin?

I mean, not in *that* way (although, given recent discussions on slashing I'll not rule anything out).
                I don't know how he feels about Martin.............

*grabs Martin and tucks him safely away, just in case*

*wraps him in that awful paisley shirt*

*because who in their right mind could fancy him in that?*

Ok, yes! I admit I wood find him attractive in anything, even a potato sack..... Hmm............

Comment

*giggles*
                  ...Can I add that Major Wood/ Nikola Tesla is just disturbing?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Tragedy has struck again

Spoiler:
                    My corkscrew broke!!!!!!!!!

I had to resort to using a screwdriver to push the cork into the wine bottle

Soomehow it's just not the same

Comment

*grabs Shep*

*goes to room*

*has fun*

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Tragedy has struck again

Spoiler:

Oh no!!!

There is something on the Sanctuary thread that will cheer you up.
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                          *possibly nekkid*
                          *waves*
                          *happy dances*
                          *runs back out to the party*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I don't know how he feels about Martin.............

*grabs Martin and tucks him safely away, just in case*

*wraps him in that awful paisley shirt*

*because who in their right mind could fancy him in that?*

Ok, yes! I admit I wood find him attractive in anything, even a potato sack..... Hmm............

err... I kinda liked it actually. He looks proper shippy hippy in it.

((((Jumble))) for the tragic event that has befallen you tonight. I feel your pain...

Spoiler:
                            I drank far too much last night and now have no wine left so having to hit the Southern Comfort and lemonade and, scarily, for a bottle I only bought a week ago, there's not a whole lot of that left either.

I know. I sound like a complete lush but, huh, I was virtually teetotal for about 6 years so I'm making up for lost time... the liver is evil and must be punished.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Tragedy has struck again

Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles the wineless people*

Should I steal the bottle from my mom and send it to y'all? I have to be fast though...coz otherwise it's empty...

Just like I bought a bottle of booze for myself before the vacation and I was cleaning out the bottles today....what did I found...empty bottle of the drink I had I wasn't too pleased...but I did got a new bottle in the end!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X